48

Going to school was something Eunha dreaded since the night before

Puffy eyes staring back at her from her bathroom mirror,  she had made her mind- she wanted all of this to be over.

Even if that meant talking to Na Jaemin the moment she gets a chance.

"Eunha are you sure?"

Rowa inquired in a low voice, staring at the girl sitting beside her who was busy hiding her bags and puffy eyes.

"Yeap, if I don't do it now- I don't think I can ever"

Was the only sentence the girl spoke before going quiet for the rest of the ride and the walk to her classroom.

As she opened the door, her eyes scanned to the sit infront of her. Jeno and Jaeminstaring back at her as she sauntered in the room.

Setting her bag down she looked at Jaemin- a frown etched on his face and Eunha could feel her heart hammering againts her ribcage, the twisted nervousness that was making itself known on the pit of Eunha's stomach.

"Jaemin we need to talk"

The boy opened his mouth to answer but of course, the dryad came in like it was his destiny to end whatever conversation (important or not) they were having-wait I think it actually is.

Eunha sat down, opening her notebook as she leaned her head againts her palm-pretending to listen but inside her heart was still hammering. The possibility of losing a friend ringing into her ears.

Her seatmates were nowhere to be found-it wasn't uncommon to only see them after lunch, or not at all.

She groaned internally as the subject seemed to drag on, well that was before she heard someone clear his throat and a voice inside her head.

We'll talk after this, is that fine with you?

The girl furrowed her brows, before locking eyes with the boy infront of her.

Yeah sure

Nothing was said after that brief conversation, and it made Eunha much more nervous than before. Countless scenarios running around her mind, but she brushed it off-it was Jaemin, he wouldn't scorn at her after this, right?

And she spent the whole two hours thinking about that, before she knew it everyone was standing up from their seats. She looked up to see that he was already out of his seat.

Her heart was pounding again, it felt like it was about to burst out of her chest from how much it hurts.

She packed her things, a bit slow as she wanted to delay this-well that was before someone grasped her arm.

She twisted back and threw a pencil at their direction-the said object curving away from the target, well screw her bad aim.

"Wow, nice aim"

"Shut up Haechan"

The boy only laughed out loud, wiping away his imaginary tears as he slapped his table.

"What the fu-"

"Jaemin's waiting for you outside of the room, you got this ok"

He gave her a smile before he went out, Eunha following after him. As they stepped outside the classroom-her eyes were instantly met with Jaemin's.

Jeno was next to him-and next to Jeno was Haechan, who was bothering him.

"We'll leave you two be"

Was the only thing Jeno muttered as he left with Haechan-well not before giving Eunha a smile.

"Eunha"

The way her name slipped out of his tongue delicately made her stomach churn with butterflies. But she shook her head, reminding herself that she wasn't the one he wanted.

"Eun, I-"

"Jaem, please hear me out. I wan't to tell you everything-because honestly I don't want to keep this in anymore"

"Alright"

Was his response as he nodded, Eunha took a deep breath before uttering the three words she so wanted to say-years before this moment.

"I like you"

Yes I'm still alive😗