Chapter 101

Silence. Nobody dared to speak a word as all eyes were now fixed on Jenna. Until she finally bursted out,

    "HE WHAT!?"

"W-well, he hasn't been expelled yet," Arthur said hurriedly. "Dumbledore's at the Ministry, trying to form a hearing for Harry."

"Why. Has he. Been. Expelled?" Jenna spoke dangerously slow, looking around at everyone in the room, as if daring them to speak.

"Apparently there was a dementor attack at Little Whinging. There were two of them," Sirius started to explain, being the only one courageous enough to talk to her at the moment. "Harry used a Patronus Charm to defend himself. This was his second time using underage magic. So they sent him a letter saying that he's been expelled. But Dumbledore was able to form a hearing to delay it. Remus and the others have gone now to fetch Harry from the Dursleys and bring him here."

Not a single second had passed from when Sirius had finished his sentence that Jenna snarled, "Who the hell was in charge of watching over Harry today!? What kind of an idiot didn't see two fu —"

But her words were cut off when the door opened and Mundugus walked inside, a large bag of old cauldrons in his hands.

"'ello," he said casually, walking inside the kitchen.

It wasn't until Jenna had caught a few of the Order members gesturing Mundugus to leave that she realized he was the one foolish enough to leave his post today.

"You!" Jenna snarled, her hair turning red.

And then, before Mundugus could tell what was happening or had the chance to react, Jenna suddenly jumped to her feet and quickly paced toward him, causing him to back away until he hit the wall behind them. In a quick motion, Jenna drew out her wand and pointed it right under his chin, her hair turning a blazing color of red.

"Where the hell have you been while the dementors attacked Harry!?" Jenna said sharply, breathing heavily through her nostrils.

"I — I —" Mundugus stuttered, trembling as he stared down at her wand fearfully. "Dementors —?"

"Choose your next words wisely, Dung," Jenna snarled, "or they might be the last words you'll ever utter."

"I — I was — I just —"

"Jenna!" Sirius had gotten to his feet briskly, holding her wand arm firmly and trying to lower it.

"Let go off me, Sirius!" Jenna tried to break her hand free from him, but it was no use. He was way stronger than her. "Harry could've died just because this stupid git decided to leave his post for God knows what!"

"Murdering Mundugus will not solve anything!" Sirius tried to reason with her.

"I beg you to differ!"

"Stop being so stubborn!" Sirius finally managed to snatch her wand away from her grasp.

Jenna glared at him, her hair turning back to blue. She then looked up at him with a fake sweet smile. "Fine," she said calmly, her smile worrying Sirius even more.

But the next moment, her hair suddenly turned red again and before Sirius could stop her, Jenna had turned around and punched Mundugus in the face.

"URGH!" Mundugus groaned, holding his nose in pain.

"That was for my Godson!" Jenna growled, trying to get her breathing under control.

Her fist had started hurting, but she ignored it and turned back to face Sirius with a grin.

"Told you it would solve a problem," she said, her hair turning back to blue. "It solved my frustration."

Sirius shook her head at her as Jenna went and sat back down, pulling her chair closer to the table as everyone tried to avoid her gaze.

Sirius then turned to face Mundugus with a glare. "I would've dealt with you myself, but I guess Jenna's done enough for all of us."

"Yeah thanks, mate," Mundugus grumbled sarcastically as the rest of them took their seat, being joined by Dumbledore soon after.

They all started bombarding the man with questions about how things had gone at the Ministry. But Dumbledore had barely gotten the chance to open his mouth that they heard the entrance door to the house open, a few people walking inside quietly.

"That must be Harry and the others," said Molly anxiously, quickly getting to her feet and leaving the dining room, closing the door behind her to greet Harry.

Remus, Tonks, Moody, kingsley and the other Order members all walked inside, reassuring everyone that things had gone just as planned and they had gotten Harry here with no problem along their way.

The meeting soon started, but Jenna found herself being constantly distracted and unable to listen to what they were saying. Even though they had gotten Harry there safely, she still felt worried for his upcoming hearing which Dumbledore had arranged.

"Fudge is looking forward to getting Harry expelled," said Arthur gloomily. "Probably wants to make him look like a nutter."

"Has there been any talk among Voldemort's followers about the recent attacks?" Dumbledore asked Snape. "Do they have any idea who was behind it? After all, we know for a fact that Voldemort is trying to recruit the dementors."

"No, there hasn't been any talk about it yet," said Snape. "The Death Eaters have no idea who's been behind the dementor attacks."

"You've been among them all day long and that's all you've managed to find out?" Sirius said grimly, glaring daggers at Snape's direction.

"Well, I suppose I've proved myself a little more useful than those who sit on their backside here having a nice comfortable time," Snape replied coldly, a sneer spreading across his face.

"Your bickering isn't helping anything!" Jenna snapped back at the two of them, having had enough.

"Oh, yes. Because you viciously attacking one of the Order members certainly helped." Snape smirked at her coldly.

"Keep talking, and you'll be next," Jenna mumbled warningly.

"That would be enough, thank you," Dumbledore said firmly, managing to silence them all. "Now, about Harry... I will accompany him to his hearing. I'll make sure to do everything in my power to keep him from getting expelled. The safest place for him to be at the moment is Hogwarts."