Chapter 54

Taking advantage of the empty and quiet house later that night, Sirius and Jenna laid down on the couch, still in each other's arms. They hadn't even bothered to go back upstairs, and Jenna had summoned a blanket with her wand, so they wouldn't even have to get up. Although she had also used a charm to make the couch more spacious, so they could both fit on it.

      "Ugh... I don't think I can ever move again." Jenna groaned sleepily, burying herself under the blankets as she was curled up against Sirius's bare chest.

      Sirius laughed, pulling her even closer to him as he had one arm wrapped around her, running it up and down her naked back, stroking her long brown hair soothingly from time to time.

     "Well, that's understandable." He smirked, making her chuckle. "But I guess it's kinda your own fault."

     Jenna slightly raised her head from the couch to look at him with a raised brow. "How is it my fault?"

      "Well, if you hadn't been such a freaking tease, then it wouldn't have to go that far."

     But Jenna only grinned and then shrugged. "I'm not complaining."

     Sirius shook his head at her in disappointment. "And coming down in a short towel... as if I couldn't tell what you were up to and what was going on in your mind."

     "Hey, it had been a whole year!" Jenna retorted. "You can't blame a woman for wanting certain stuff!"

     Sirius let out another laughter as Jenna laid back down beside him, burying her face into his chest and closing her eyes peacefully, enjoying the silence of the hall.

     But the silence was broken once more as Sirius said with a hint of sorrow in his voice, "I lost my abs..."

     Jenna giggled, opening her eyes to look back at him playfully. "Sirius, you've been in Azkaban for twelve years. It's understandable. Besides, I love you with or without your abs."

     Sirius narrowed his eyes down at her suspiciously. "Liar."

     "I'm not!" Jenna laughed. "Yes, yes, the six-packs were definitely a perk, but who cares? You're still the sexiest man I've ever met."

     Sirius sighed dramatically. "Very true."

     "Hey!"

Jenna smacked him across the arm, shaking her head at his arrogance.

"You know, you might have lost your abs, but you certainly have not lost your big head," she said, now sitting on the couch beside him.

"You love it, and you know it." Sirius smirked up at her handsomely as he was still laying down on the couch.

But giving him one last look, Jenna bent down with the blanket still held around her chest, and picked up Sirius's white button-down shirt from the floor — which they had brought with themselves to the hall, along with his other clothings — and wore it on.

"What are you doing, Jenny?" Sirius asked, his eyes roaming her as she dropped the blanket and wore his white shirt, buttoning it up.

"Going to get something to eat," she said, taking out her wand and conjuring a band to put her dark brown hair into a high ponytail. "I haven't eaten anything all day. I'm starving."

She then got to her feet and walked back into the kitchen, to where Mickey had stored up all the food he had made in the last day. Sirius's shirt was so large for her that it almost reached above her knees, seeing as he was way taller than her.

Sirius then followed her action, getting up lazily and putting on the rest of his clothings which were piled up on the floor, and so he walked into the kitchen after Jenna. Although he found her standing there awkwardly, looking around the kitchen with a weird expression on her face.

     "Let's agree to never ever eat on this kitchen table ever again," she said in a quiet voice and Sirius laughed.

      Jenna then cleared her throat before getting the dinner dish ready and taking the plates off the counter. She then walked toward the dining room, placing them upon the large table.

     Not a moment later, Sirius followed her into the room and placed down the glasses which were now filled with wine, and so they sat down opposite each other behind the dining table. All the while, Jenna had her eyes fixed on Sirius's chest, her mind wondering off.

     "See something you like?" Sirius smirked at her from across her.

     "No." Jenna rolled her eyes at him. "It's just your tattoo. I remember drawing that in for you."

     "Do you also remember forcing me into getting a tattoo?" Sirius raised a brow at her, placing some mashed potato on his plate.

      "If I recall correctly, you loved it afterward, and you know it," she said wittily, taking a sip of her wine.

      "Speaking of those days... I really miss Bathsheba."

     "I'm sorry — who?" Jenna stared at him in confusion.

     "You know... my motorbike."

     "Oh." Jenna chuckled in realization.

     "I suppose Hagrid still has it," he mused. There came a long pause between them, until Sirius started speaking again and said, "I've been thinking about it... and I guess we should be moving as soon as possible. I mean... only if you want to come with me, of course. Cause I know it's gonna be a long journey, and probably very dangerous —"

     "Forget about that," said Jenna, grinning. "When are we leaving, and where to?"

     "That's the spirit." Sirius winked at her. "I was thinking that maybe we should travel south; somewhere warm."

     "All right... but I can't stay long with you, Sirius," she said, throwing her gaze down to avoid his eyes. "I have to go back to Harry."

     "You're — you mean you're returning back to Hogwarts?" He stared at her, placing down his fork.

     "I just want to stay close to Harry and look after him," she tried to reason, shrugging.

      "Harry's almost fourteen. He doesn't need a babysitter," Sirius retorted.

      "Look, the boy's been through enough!" Jenna argued. "He's faced Voldemort in his first year and killed a freaking basilisk in his second! What's next year? Riding a dragon?"