Chapter 194

Sirius had lost sight of Jenna. The last time he'd seen her was when she had moved away from Hermione. But he became distracted when Rodolfus Lestrange tried attacking him.

      Sirius managed to fight him off and defeated him, but it was not over yet. Voldemort had gone for Harry as he fought back. The battle was still going on, but this time even though they were outnumbered, they were winning.

      In the distance, Ginny was now trying to fight of Bellatrix. She sent a killing curse at her with high pitched laughter, but missed Ginny by a few inches.

       "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!" Molly yelled, stepping forward and raising her wand.

     Bellatrix spun on the spot, roaring with laughter at the sight of her new challenger.

      "OUT OF MY WAY!" shouted Molly to the others, and with a swipe of her wand she began to duel.

      Jets of light flew from both wands, the floor around the witches' feet became hot and cracked and it was obvious that both women were fighting to kill.

      "No!" Molly cried as a few students ran forward, trying to come to her aid. "Get back! Get back! She is mine!"

      "What will happen to your children when I've killed you?" taunted Bellatrix, as mad as ever, capering as Molly's curses danced around her.

      "You — will — never — touch — our — children — again!" Molly screamed.

      Bellatrix laughed, but just them Molly's curse soared beneath Bellatrix's outstretched arm and hit her squarely in the chest, directly over her heart.

       Bellatrix's gloating smile froze, as if for a split second, she knew what had happened, and then she toppled to her death, and the watching crowd roared.

But the Hall fell silent as Harry and Voldemort dwelled, raising their wands and crying out together,

"Avada Kedavra!"

"Expelliarmus!"

The bang was like a cannon blast, and golden flames erupted between them, where the green and red light connected. But at last, the red light overpowered the green as it backfired on Voldemort.

The Elder Wand shot out of his hand, spinning in mid air and Harry caught it, finishing Voldemort off and give an end to the war.

It was all over.

***

The sun rose steadily over Hogwarts, and the Great Hall blazed with life and light as the morning drew on. Those who were Imperiused had come back to themselves, the Death Eaters were fleeing or being captured, and the innocent of Azkaban were being released at that very moment.

McGonagall had replaced the House tables, but nobody was sitting according to House anymore. Everyone was jumbled together, teachers and students, ghosts and parents, centaurs and house-elves, and Firenze lay recovering in a corner, and Grawp peered in through a smashed window, and people were throwing food into his laughing mouth.

Everyone was focused on Harry, cheering and celebrating, shaking his hand and patting him on the back. But he finally managed to slip away and get out of the Great Hall with Ron and Hermione. Everyone seemed to finally be at peace.

Everyone , except for Sirius.

He had been trying to search for Jenna in the crowd for the last half-an-hour, ever since the fight between Voldemort and Harry had come to an end. But she was nowhere to be found.