Tommy's past: p2

Ghostbur really did help him, even though he would never say it out loud.

Ghostbur was so diffrent than Wilbur used to be, but the small things were still there; like laughing about the stupid little jokes between them and his building skills.

When Tommy and Ghostbur arrived at the exile place, Ghostbur saw everything positivly and started building a house.

And Tommy was thankful, Ghostbur might not know how much it meant to Tommy, but Tommy was so thankful.

At first Tommy saw exile as a new chance, ofcourse he was sad and felt betrayed by Tubbo. But his friends could come visit him and this might just be what he needed.

Those thoughts dissapeared quickly. When no one showed up beside Dream and Ranboo, when Dream keeps telling him to throw his items in a hole.

Dream probably wanted what was best for him, right? Yeah, Dream had been nice to him. Beside the times he didn't listen, then Dream would kick or punch him, but he deserved it. I mean he didn't listen while he should.

So when he planned a beach party he wasn't suprised Dream let him, but he was suprised that no one showed up.

He also kept seeing Tubbo.

He told himself it was impossible that Tubbo was there, because Dream didn't see him.

Dream wouldn't lie right?

Ghostbur also wasn't there when he had his party, that was weird since Ghostbur barely left his side.

So when Dream left he started thinking about everything that happend.

And he decided to trust no one. Besides maybe Ghostbur and Ranboo, Ranboo wouldn't remember anyways.

He started listening less to Dream, he made a secret storage and explored the area around his new 'home'.

Nothing made sense, no one visited besides Ranboo and Mexican Dream, but Dream killed Mexican Dream.

Why wouldn't anyone visit? And why would Dream kill the only person that made him laugh?

It just didn't add up.

Well it didn't until Dream found his secret storage.

They were just joking around, but then Dream fell into a hole, and he fell into Tommy's storage.

He blew everything up.

and he got mad. Very mad.

He once again stole all Tommy's stuff.

But this time he also told Tommy that he wouldn't let him go into the nether anymore, Tommy wouldn't be able to see his friends anymore.

He told Tommy that he was like an annoying little bug in his room that would be fine, but just wouldn't stop buzzing, until you just want to kill it.

Then he left.

And Tommy was alone.

That moment Tommy was done with his life, he build a tower and was about to jump when he realised..

~

"I realised he was scared of me, that's why he wanted no one to visit me, he wanted to be able to control me. So instead i jumped into a water pool and ran here. Away from everything, really."

And Technoblade didn't say anything, he was shocked. His little brother, his most positive brother really, almost died too.

A lot of people see Technoblade as this guy who doesn't care about anything but anarchy, maybe power.

But really Technoblade does everthing he does for his family.

Even Tommy, the one person who everyone thinks he hates the most.

So instead of saying anything Technoblade just hugs his little brother, glad that he was still here.

~

i suck at ending chapters if you didn't notice lmao.

ok i kinda love this chapter what do y'all think of this book until now?