preparing

(IGNORE THIS: JUST WRITER STRUGGLES LMAO

Can someone PLEASE tell me who is part of the family.... I don't want to have to reread the whole story... It's just Fundy, Niki, Techno, Phil, Wilbur, Tommy, Sapnap, Quackity, Schlatt, Karl, Ranboo and Punz right....? right? I really should've written all of them in a note on my phone or something. HELPSSJJSJ)

When they had heard about the upcoming war, even Sapnap, Quackity and Karl moved to the family's place temporary. Building their own small house on top of the mountain next to Techno's house.

No one in the family had seen Dream yet and they could only believe Punz that he was really alive, but still dead?

But beside all the drama the family had fun, having new people here made it feel a lot newer and they would have big dinners and sometimes hold a party just to lighten to mood, while Technoblade gathered resources. (so many people had tried to let them help him, but he refused, stating that this was a 'one-man-job'.)

Tommy was also getting better, to the point where he wouldn't flinch when Wilbur or Techno touched him and actually smiled sometimes. Wilbur took full adventage from this fact by hugging him every time he saw his younger brother, Tommy would just laugh and mutter 'clingey bitch' or something like that.

Ranboo and Philza were the next people allowed to touch him, and unsuprisingly Niki followed soon after.

Just when they felt like danger was coming soon Fundy came running up to the table the whole family was sitting at.

They actually made a dining place with a big table in the middle of the small- well i guess you can call it town by now. It was a community place where the whole family could hang out together, it was a nice building big enough for all of them to sit comfortably and still have normal conversations.

When Fundy ran into the building, wearing gloves with a letter that had red vines sticked to it Wilbur was the first to shout, "Oh, hell no! I'm not doing this now." Schlatt laughed at him, but with one look from Wilbur he was fast to agree that they were not ready for war.

"Who wants to open it?" Fundy asked and Technoblade sighed and walked up to Fundy, "give me the letter."

Fundy did and Technoblade opened it:

Friday, 8pm, L'manhole, last fight.

Was all it said and Technoblade tore the paper apart and walked out of the door.

"Will we ever know what that paper said?" Schlatt asked and Wilbur looked at him, "Shut up," Philza laughed.

Later that day they did find out what the paper said and why Technoblade had left immediatly.

Technoblade had stressed out while reading the paper, wanting to make sure everyone had supplies for friday and went back to grinding the moment he read the paper, forgetting that he was supposed to tell the other's what's on it.

They quickly forgave him and just went on with their days knowing Technoblade wouldn't let them help him.

Punz and Sapnap gathered Ranboo and Tommy to give them an extra fight lesson and Niki and Karl quickly decided to join.

"Put your leg foot in front at the end, Tommy!" Tommy did the move again, almost flawlessly. "Goodjob!" Punz said and Tommy smiled at him, making space for Ranboo to try the same move.

"Niki, head up when you turn with your sword, don't look at your feet it makes you fall." Sapnap instructed and Niki smiled and nodded, doing what Sapnap said and Sapnap cheered when she did the move without any mistakes.

They trained like that for a while, at some point Wilbur had joined them and Philza started watching.

Then Fundy, Schlatt and Quackity joined them and then Techno started teaching them, saying he took a break and he would help Sapnap and Punz instead.

But at some point Sapnap and Punz had stopped instructing and instead listened to Technoblade explain how piglins would fight. It was really interesting and even Philza tried to follow Techno's lesson, even though he had heard this all before.

At the end of the day they all knew more about the theory of fighting and they all went to sleep feeling a little less nervous about the upcoming fight.

Technoblade continued gathering resources until it was 5am, when he decided he should try to get atleast a few hours of sleep.

Only one day to go.

~

Thinking about Geralt training Ciri in the witcher rn.

Okay bye

(Im procrastinating on writing the actual battle if you didnt notice)