Horse riding lessons.

Short!! But Techno and Tommy bonding moments (:

~

Tommy sighed while stroking through Carl's fur, looking at Wilbur and Ranboo having a snowball fight (Ranboo wincing everytime something hit his skin, because he was part enderman, but he still seemed to enjoy it.)

He wished he was cool like Technoblade and knew how to actually ride a horse.

Maybe he should ask Techno to teach him.. The worst thing that could happen was that Technoblade says no and then they will just move on.

Yeah, he might do that when Technoblade and Philza came home from hunting.

'but for now,' he thought, while grabbing a handful of snow and throwing it in Wilbur's face, 'I might as well join them.'

~

Two days later Philza and Technoblade finally came back, with a lot of food.

"Oh my god, my saviour! Finally I don't have to eat potatoes anymore." Wilbur said dramatically and Tommy snickered into his hands.

"Don't be so dramatic, Wil, I've eaten way more potatoes than you could in a lifetime. Stop complaining." Technoblade sighed.

"Yeah well It's your fault you farm only potatoes!"

"It's for a war okay?"

"A war against a fucking child, Tech!"

Ranboo and Tommy were both laughing.

"Boys!" Philza said and both Wilbur and Techno stopped and muttered "Sorry Phil." Making Tommy and Ranboo laugh even harder, while Wilbur glared at them and Techno sorted the food into different chests.

~

The next day when Tommy went downstairs and saw Technoblade sitting alone at the table, he decided to finally ask.

"Tech..?" Tommy asked, suddenly feeling like a small child asking Technoblade to teach him how to use a sword again.

"Yeah, Toms?" Technoblade answered, while looking at his suddenly very shy brother. He hadn't seen Tommy like this since.. Well when he first arrived here.

"Can you- you maybe teach me how to ride a horse..?" Tommy asked and whatever Technoblade expected Tommy to ask, it wasn't this.

"Ofcourse I can! We can even tame a horse after if you want."

"Oh! Uh- yeah sure."

~

That same day Tommy and Technoblade started with Tommy just sitting on Carl and letting Carl walk rounds around their house.

It wasn't much, but they both had fun doing something like this - something like they were really brothers - again.

Over the next week Technoblade started learning Tommy what he should do while trotting and after w weeks Techno let Carl gallop.

The first time it failed, Tommy fell.

But Tommy wasn't gonna give up and tried again and again and again until he could finally do it.

The last thing Techno learned Tommy is what to do while a horse jumped.

Tommy thought it was weird, but decided to listen to Techno and do what he said.

And after almost a whole month Tommy knew the basics, yes there was a lot of place for improvement.

But the basics were there.

~

While sliding in the chair next to Philza one morning when they were all eating breakfast together, Technoblade asked Tommy "Ready to get a horse?"

And Tommy didn't hide his shock well.

"Yes you are ready Tommy. Look I think we should start looking for some good horses and breed the best ones we find to get you a perfect horse."

"Oh can you get me one, too? I really need a new horse.." Ranboo asked and Wilbur agreed.

"Looks like we're getting horses for everyone Tommy."

And Tommy decided that this process might actually be fun.

~

If you were close to the place Techno and Tommy were trying out horses, you would be confused.

Sometimes they would randomly shout;

"Ah this one's shit."

"THAT ONE LOOKS LIKE A COW."

"This one can jump 4.5 blocks!!!"

"Ugh, this one's weak."

"BIG MANNNN"

So yeah, it was weird..

But in the end they got one horse that could jump 5 blocks, one that was fast, one with 14 hearts and one that looked like a cow, cause Tommy thought it looked funny.

Technoblade started breeding them, freeing the weak one's until he got a horse with ok hp, ok speed and that was able to jump atleast 4 blocks for everyone.

Tommy's horse looked like a cow and he called it Moo, which Techno didn't agree with so Tommy decided to make Moo it's nickname instead and give it the name 'Oakley' because oak is his favourite wood type.

In the end it took over 3 months to get everyone their horse, but nothing happend in the smp beside that.

And it was totally worth it, Technoblade thought, if only to see Tommy smile for a bit longer.

~

Sorry if anything in this chapter is incorrect! I know almost nothing about horses, but i thought it'd be cute to do this!