boom boom boom i want you i- wait no

I didn't know what to name this chapter if you didn't notice. ALSO TOMMY AND WILBUR MET TODAY ?!?!?? AND THEY WENT TO VIKKSTARS HOUSE??!?!?!?!?!?! WHATTT... I'm not good at writing fights so there are some time skips in here.

~

Tommy had been running around the house like the whole day, he was excited for L'manberg to go. Wilbur had been trying to make Tommy not do something stupid, which failed when Tommy decided fight skeletons without armor and almost died.

Philza had just been searching for everything they would need in Technoblade's many chests.

And Technoblade... He was well... Still sleeping.

Technoblade went back to L'manberg last night, to make a system for the tnt they had.

He build a huge obsidian thing above L'manberg were they could just press a button and it would produce and let fall infinite tnt.

He spent a lot of time on it, but it would be worth it.

The plan was easy: Wilbur would press the button, because he wanted to.  Technoblade and Philza would start spawning withers with Tommy, but would mostly fight people and Tommy would just spawn withers. No one wanted something to happen to Tommy.

~

When Technoblade finally woke up he asked Tommy if they could talk for a bit. Wilbur and Philza looked at him, curious, but Techno ignored them. Tommy went with him.

When they were sitting on a couch in a different room together Technoblade got a Totem of Undying out of his pocket and said, "I want to keep this in your left hand at all times, Tommy, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Why just me? You think I can't take care of myself big man?"

"I know you can. I just can't lose you, I already almost did once. Please just promise me to keep this in your left hand."

"I promise, Tech." 

"Thank you." Technoblade sighed.

~

"Niki wait!" Fundy was running down the prime path after Niki.

"What Fundy?" Niki turned around.

"I've been thinking.. Look I just wanna say.. Maybe Ranboo was right, maybe we shouldn't protect L'manberg.. What good did it really do." 

"I know Fundy, I'm glad you think like that too. It's all Tommy's fault.. I just want Tommy gone." Niki said and Fundy laughed, "I might help."

~

When Philza, Tommy, Techno and Wilbur finally had all the preparations done, they went through the nether portal towards L'manberg again. This time with Philza.

First they went through the sewers Tommy made ages ago to get Techno's hound army.

Then they went to L'manberg, Wilbur wanted to laugh when he saw Tubbo, Sapnap and others panicking when they saw that they arrived early.

"You're not supposed to be here yet! We have another 30 minutes!" Punz shouted somewhere from the crowd in L'manberg.

"Bad guys don't listen to rules." Wilbur shouted back.

Then Technoblade splashed invisibility potion on his dogs and went to attack some of them while Phil spawned the first few withers and Tommy and Wilbur went to the button together.

They spawned about 15 withers when they stopped to just fight a bit, L'manberg was already pretty much gone because of the tnt.

"Tommy you betrayed us again!" Tubbo shouted and Tommy flinched because he knew it was true, but didn't want to admit it.

"Tommy didn't betray you guys! You guys betrayed L'manberg! Don't you see the chaos this stupid country caused? It was never meant to be!"  

"Guys! The L'mantree is gone!" Fundy said while his insane laugh kept getting louder.

Technoblade looked around, confused "What's the L'mantree...?"

"It's some stupid tree that has been here since the beginning of the smp." Wilbur answered.

"I burned it." Niki said and Wilbur clapped while Technoblade said "Goodjob Niki!"

Niki just smiled.

Tubbo, apparently getting angry started to tell people to attack Tommy, Wilbur and Philza, because he was scared of Techno.

When people started attacking Tommy Technno started fighting again, after a while he accidently killed Tubbo.

"Phil!" Technoblade shouted, while holding up Ranboo's memory book.

~

Ranboo hadn't been fighting much, just watching people dying by Technoblade's hands in front of him.

It was funny, honestly, he had warned them.

His train of thought was stopped by Technoblade's voice shouting Phil's name while holding a very recognizable book in his hand.

Phil nodded towards Ranboo and he was confused for a second, but when Technoblade started walking towards him he understood. He walked into his house, that was somehow not blown up yet and Technoblade walked in a few seconds later.

"Here." Technoblade said while giving him his book back.

"But.. why?"

"You're not a bad guy Ranboo, you aren't even fighting... You wanna join us?" Technoblade said and Ranboo forgot everything he said in his speech yesterday about not picking sides, because he nodded. The people of L'manberg had hurt him and his friends enough already.

"Oh, and do you mind if you explode your house..?" Technoblade asked after that and in response Ranboo just placed tnt in his house and exploded it. 

~

The fight had pretty much stopped, so had the tnt. Technoblade still had a lot of wither skulls but they didn't need them anymore, L'manberg had already given up.

Philza walked to Ranboo and said "You have a place to stay?" Ranboo shook his head and Phil decided to ask "Wanna stay with us?" 

"Is the rest okay with that..?" Ranboo asked while looking at Wilbur, Tommy and Techno.

"Yeah they're fine with it." Because Philza wasn't stupid and did ask the rest before asking Ranboo.

"Okay.. Sure then." Ranboo said and like that the five of them went back to Techno's house.

When they were almost there Technoblade said "You might need to make your own house, we don't have a lot of spare space."

And Ranboo was fine with it and thought 'Maybe.. everything is gonna be okay.'

Niki, Jack and Fundy were talking about a lot of things, especially Tommy.

"Everything bad that ever happend to us is Tommy's fault. Look at how Wilbur is now! He used to be my bestfriend and now he's this.. I don't even know him anymore." Niki said and Fundy and Jack were quick to agree.

"So we have to find a way to get rid of Tommy..." Fundy said and Jack added, "Which shouldn't be too hard, because he only has one life left."

"Yeah this is something we have to work on the next few weeks." Niki said while already making up 10 different ways to kill a child in her head.

And maybe the SBI wasn't as safe as they thought they would be.

~

Ye thankyou sm for all the positive reactions and all the votes on this book... It's honestly crazy.