Everyone has problems while Tommy listens to Mellohi

Tommy's stream was.. interesting.

~

Fundy had ran away after that, tears staining his cheeks.

Yes, he came there to win their trust.. To kill Tommy, but it still hurted.

He just wanted his dad back and Tommy took that chance away from him.

How he felt now was worse than when Wilbur died, because back then it wasn't his fault.

Now he just felt unwanted, useless.

And he was scared, scared of how Niki and Jack would react if they knew he had failed the one job he got.

He couldn't even get his own father to trust him.

~

Wilbur was pacing in his room, Schlatt was right about fucking everything.

How? How did Schlatt already know that Fundy would try this, months ago.

Yes, Wilbur knew a lot, you learned things when you spend time with the void.

Schlatt had spend ages with the void, Schlatt had been the one to learn him how to possess Ghostbur, while he would possess Friend.

Schlatt had never want to live, he liked spending time with the void. He manipulated people from down there without them knowing.

He had told Wilbur that Fundy would try to win his trust back on this exact day, had told Wilbur that he couldn't trust anyone, beside the people he called his family.

And then he had given Wilbur knowledge, just a little bit of all the things he knew.

He needed Schlatt to be here with them, but when Wilbur asked Schlatt if he would ever want to come back Schlatt had smiled and said, "You will know when to bring me back."

Then he had moved on talking about this weird thing he had tried with Mexican Dream.

~

Quackity went into the prison again, he loved doing this.

Revenge, for all the times Dream had hurt him and his friends.

Sam just smiled and let him in, taking all the weapons with him and then sam would just ignore Dream screaming, calling out his name for the next few hours.

~

Philza had been reading the revive book over and over again, trying to figure out how much lives Wilbur had.

No one knew, maybe Wilbur was immortal.

"You're still scearching?" Technoblade sat down in the chair next to him.

"Yeah, it just doesn't make sense."

"Have you asked Wilbur yet?"

"I did, today. He just kept whispering Schlatt and Fundy's name."

"That's weird."

"He's been acting strange since the moment he saw Fundy."

"Yeah, I noticed that. I always wonder if reviving would have side effects."

~

Ranboo woke up on the prime path.

How did he end up here? The last thing he remembered was going into his house after hanging out with Tommy.

Weird, but it would probably be fine.

~

Tommy sighed letting himself fall into his bed.

He was listening to Mellohi, finally he could again.

He had his discs back.

Everything was okay.