Wilbur, Ghostbur and 'Friend'

hi i have returned.

Ghostbur was walking around with friend after spending hours trying to find him.

He was also trying to remember more of his past life.

But everytime when it feels like he remembered something his head starts hurting - which is weird since he's dead. - and he just forgets it again.

It feels like something is trying to break open his mind scearching for the right place in his brain with all the memories of his past.

He tries and tries, but he keeps giving in last moment forgetting everything again.

He looks at friend and friend looks back, because ofcourse he did. Friend somehow always understands him.

"Should i.. Keep trying?" He asked softly and friend nodded. "But what will happen if I... If I remember but i dont like what i remember?" Friend just nudges him with his head and Ghostbur sighed and closed his eyes.

"For my family." he muttered.

He stands there for 10 seconds and nothing happens no pain, nothing.

But then it started again, it was worse this time.

He kept going, wanting to know atleast something.

What he didn't expect was to hear a voice in his head.

"What the fuck." The voice said sounding a lot like he would sound.

"Oh." it said.

"Who are you?" Ghostbur asked not sure if this was really the person he thought it was.

"Yes, I am the person you think it is.. How the fuck am I here.."

"I don't know." Ghostbur answered out loud.

"Schlatt did say this would- Holy shit." The voice of Alivebur said talking more to himself than to Ghostbur.

"Can we talk to Techno and Tommy?" Alivebur asked and Ghostbur just nodded, confused about the whole situation.

And while he was walking 'Friend' followed him. Knowing exactly what just happend to Ghostbur.

~

When Ghostbur came home talking about them having to talk to Alivebur, Techno, Philza and Tommy were confused to say the least.

But when his tone suddenly changed like he was getting possessed everything made more sence.

"Use the book.. As soon as possible." was all that Alivebur said and then he faded away and Ghostbur was normal again.

"What the fuck." Tommy said.