weapons and threats.

Hi! It's Tommys bday.. Have this update! <3

Tw: Idk they're just kind of torturing, but not really torturing Connor? Just thought I'd put it here. 

oh and i love c!Tubbo (and cc Tubbo too) so much! but i had to make him diff in this story i know i said it before but ahh i'm sad.

Technoblade sighed trying to make a plan to get his weapons back.

Tubbo wouldn't have a reason to give them back, beside fearing Technoblade.

Wilbur and Tommy hadn't helped him with making a plan, they were always either running around outside like little children or Wilbur was trying to teach Tommy guitar.

"Watcha doin, big man?" Tommy walked into his 'office' or whatever you would call it.

"Trying to make a plan to get my weapons back."

Tommy rolled his eyes, "It's not that hard, Tech, we just take someone hostage."

Techno suddenly felt so stupid, how had he not thought of that?

"You know what Tommy..? I'll say this once, only once. You're a genius."

Tommy smiled and walked away.

~
"Philza we're going to Manberg you comin?"

"No I'm gonna try to get some shit for Wilbur and Tommy, because their armour sucks."

"I know. Okay we'll see you later then."

"Bye mate."

"Byeee."

~

"You guys ready?" Techno asked as soon as he walked into the room Wilbur and Tommy were in.

"Yeah!" Tommy shouted, Wilbur looked less sure.

"Everyone's gonna know that I'm... Well alive after this."

"Yeah.." Technoblade said.

"It's weird, but let's do it."

~

So Technoblade, Wilbur and Tommy went through the nether, totally forgetting that Tommy couldn't even come there.

"Okay, here you both have some invis potions." Technoblade said, being the only one thinking about the potions before going.

"Thanks." Wilbur answered and Tommy just nod.

They all drank their first potion and went through the portal that led to the Dream smp. (A/N: Dream smp as in the village kind of thing they call 'dream smp' yeah. the spawn place yknow what i mean? Hard to explain.)

"Okay, but who would be a good person to take hostage?" Wilbur asked, while they were walking down the prime path towards Tommy's old house.

"I don't know, we'll see. We have enough time." Technoblade said.

"Wait- WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING THERE?" Tommy shouted while pointing at Connor who was now living in his old house.

Wilbur snorted, "Looks like we've found our victim," Technoblade nodded in agreement.

Tommy walked into his old house, shocking the new owner, "Tommy? wa- You aren't supposed to be here."

"I am not? You aren't supposed to be living here!"

"Well no one else lives here!"

Technnoblade walked up behind Tommy, put a hand on Tommy's shoulder and said calmly, "You're coming with us Connor."