a shit ton of fluff cause i need it

with everything that's happening rn in this fandom, I thought i should just write some fluff.
(can this chapter be seen as fluff?)

So here have fluff especially with Technoblade.

I hope Techno gets a smooth recovery  <3

~

When the rest of the family had come home, Techno had ignored the smell of alcohol and instead looked at Wilbur like he was trying to figure out something.

Wilbur decided to ignore the look he got from his brother and instead moved to hug every member of the family.

When Wilbur did that Techno just raised an eyebrow, obviously Techno being the observant one decided that Wilbur just leaving their vacation wasn't normal, he would figure out why.

But for now he would let Dream go, instead turning to Tommy to ask if Tommy was interested in huntihng with them, because they really needed food.

Tommy was indeed interested, Technoblade had been trying to teach him some hunting tricks, but the last time it didn't go very well.

After collecting their weapons Techno and Tommy left pretty fast going into the forest close to Techno's home.

"Now just wait until we see animals.." Technoblade muttered and Tommy looked at him and asked, "Why didn't you bring your dog army?"

"The other animals would run away from the barking," Techno answered and Tommy looked at him with an honest suprised expression on his face and said, "oh, yeah."

Techno chuckled and patted Tommy's head, "Don't worry, I would have said the same, but I have experience."

This made Tommy laugh and sarcastically ask, "Really you, the genius, making a mistake?" Technoblade softly shoved Tommy and said, "Shut up, little gremlin child." And just continued walking while Tommy stopped to swear at him.

"Okay now be silent, child." Techno whispered and Tommy nodded, knowing that Techno probably didn't want to scare the animals and make them run away.

Sneaking up on the animals together Technoblade immediatly stabbed the closest one, a cow, making the rest run away.

"Really, a cow?" Tommy whined and Technoblade laughed, "Yea, a cow. Why?"

"Wouldn't that technically be cannibalism? Seeing how I was a cow for a few days?"

Techno snorted, "Yea, sure. We wouldn't be able to get any kind of food then, because if you look at it like that eating pigs would be cannibalism for me."

Tommy laughed, "Yea, I guess it would be."

"Exactly now shut up and help me kill more animals."

"Okay, boss man."

~

When Techno and Tommy returned Tommy crashed on the couch, turns out hunting is pretty tiring.

Niki had giggled when Tommy literally fell on the couch next to her and then looked at Techno, with blood still splashed all over his face, who was standing there laughing at his little brothers antics.

It wasn't a sight you would see everyday.

"He did absolutely nothing, too." Techno said and Niki giggled, "I expected that."

"It's good, though, seeing the child really happy for once. It's been a while. That's why the trip was great, too."

"Yeah, it really was." Niki said and looked at the sleeping teenager next to her, he really deserved to be happy.

~

ugh this took way too long to write like 3 days for 500 words?

Anyways I hope this was fluffy enough for you all, I am not good at writing fluff.