Wilbur, calm yourself.

TW: Violence, death. ( It's not detailed, but still thought i should warn you.)

Quackity seemed so, so calm.

And Wilbur couldn't fucking handle that.

Quackity had come over earlier, right after Niki, Tommy and Ranboo left, and he had talked with Wilbur for a bit. Then he had looked at the time and said "Oh shit! Dreams' waiting for me!" And ran off.

Only for Wilbur to run after him, demanding an explanation. When Quackity told him about his visits (Where he would torture Dream) Wilbur decided to come with him.

"You really should kill that bitch soon." Wilbur said and Quackity sighed, "We need information, Will."

Meanwhile Schlatt saw them leave together, knowing that today was the 23rd of May, or you could also say the day Dream would die.

Schlatt smirked, he had a feeling the void wasn't gonna give Dream as much peace as the void gave Tommy, Wilbur, him and even Mexican Dream.

~

"Oh Sammy boy!" Quackity said while walking into the prison, Wilbur following him with just a casual nod of his head in greeting.

"Quackity- please don't, hello Wilbur." Sam responded and then added, "I wouldn't let you in normally WIlbur, but I think you should be okay with Quackity."

Wilbur just raised his eyebrow and said, "If that bitch decides to touch me, it will be the last thing he does." 

"Wilbur," Quackity warned, "calm yourself."

Wilbur rolled his eyes, but nodded. He could swear he could hear Sam mutter, "I wouldn't mind if you kill him," and Wilbur smirked.

Sam just let them in, ignoring the fact that Wilbur had obviously heard what he had said and that there was even a bigger chance now that this would indeed be Dreams last day.

Quackity hadn't heard what he said, though. He considered himself lucky.

Without going through all the security, he let them in. He already knew they had weapons on them anyways.

The moment the lava dropped and Dream looked at Quackity, he walked backwards, until his back hits the wall.

"N-no, p-please." 

"You're so pathetic, Wilbur just wants to talk." Quackity said with a smirk.

This made Dream pay attention to the man who Quackity brought.

"Wil, I'm so happy to see you. " Dream said, seemingly forgetting that mere seconds ago he couldn't even talk normally because of how scared he was.

Wilbur just looked at him, not impressed.

"I mean- you remember blowing up L'manberg together, right? We had a good time right?" Dream asked, unsure.

Now Wilbur smiled, which gave the exact reaction he was hoping for, Dream relaxed, like he actually believed Wilbur would forget everything he had done after that.

"Such a good time Dream, that however," Wilbur paused for a second, his smile fading. 

"Was before you decided that killing my brother was a good idea."

By now, he and Quackity had reached the cell with the platform and Dream just laughed, such an obvious fake-laugh, "Yeah well, he deserved it. You out of everyone should know that."

And Wilbur tried to stay calm. It certainly helped that Quackity decided this was the right moment to see if his axe was sharp enough, by slowly making a deep cut in Dreams arm.

"See! You do- Ouch Fuck!" Dream screamed and Quackity actually laughed and nodded, "It's sharp enough."

Dream seemed to have enough, he wanted to make Wilbur react even if it meant Quackity would make this visit worse than others. "You wanna know how I killed him, Wilbur?"

Wilbur actually froze by this question,  not expecting it from the man who seconds ago was screaming from pain.

"I beat him to death with a potato, it was pathetic really. He cried and begged me to stop, but I didn't. It felt so good, too. Seeing that annoying little brother of yours so destroyed, seeing death slowly taking him over."

This time the screams of pain when Quackity cut his face weren't enough or wilbur.

Wilbur began punching Dream and Dream, Dream just laughed.

He didn't cry, scream or beg. He laughed.

Until his final breath.

"W-Wilbur," Quackity said standing behind him.

"He fucking deserved it." Wilbur said and shouted for Sam to let them out.

Dream would never hurt his family again.

~

I totally DIDN'T write this instead of learning for my chemistry test. (: