Adoption papers

Short chapter today cause I'm kinda feeling like shit sorz lol

~

Ranboo and Tommy were running through the snow, Tommy chasing Ranboo with a wooden sword in his hand.

Philza sighed while looking away from the two teenagers and looked at Technoblade and Wilbur instead, "What would you guys think of getting another brother?"

Wilbur looked up and smiled, "You really gotta stop your addiction of adopting children.. But I mean.. Ranboo would be fine.." 

Technoblade just said, "If you mean Ranboo, go for it.."

And Philza smiled cause he knew both Techno and Wilbur thought the same thing as he did; Ranboo already was an unofficial part of their family.

~

Tubbo was walking with Jack Manifold looking at the big crater that used to be L'manberg. 

"You know I think we should start again.. There's this snow biome very close to here.. Let's build a new place to live." Tubbo said and Jack looked up, shocked.

"Why- why with me?"

"The other's gone a bit crazy and well you cleary need a place to stay." Tubbo said while looking at Jack house that Tommy had decide to just blow up the day before.

"Yeah.. Okay." Jack answered.

And so Snowchester began a new place - country - for Tubbo and Jack.

~

Ranboo looked at Tommy hugging Wilbur for no reason, and for the first time in forever he really wanted a family, people that he belongs to.

He was only here because Philza was a nice person, he would never really be a part of this family.. It didn't matter how good of a friend he was to Tommy.

Ranboo sighed and decided to start building his own house like Technoblade asked him to do, not realising that at the same moment Philza was writing adoption papers. (cause thats how it works in this story so stfu.)

~

"Ayup Ranboo! Phil wants to talk to you." Wilbur said when he saw Ranboo sitting on a chair writing in his memory book.

"Uhh.. Okay? Where's Phil..?" Ranboo asked, scared that he was gonna get send away and has to find a new place to live.

"I think he's ehh... Oh wait! He's probably working on the bee farm."

"Okay.." Ranboo said and stood up to look for Philza.

When he finally found Phil he just went straight to the point and said "Wilbur said you needed me.."

"Oh Ranboo! Yes eh you can sit down, mate." Phil said while nodding his head towards a little bench.

Once Ranboo sat down, Phil sat down next to him.

"Look I've talked to Techno, Wilbur and Tommy," Phil started and Ranboo was sure about it now, he was gonna get kicked out "- And you've been living here for a little while and we thought.. Maybe you could be part of our family."

Ranboo suddenly looked right into Philza's eyes, shocked. This was not what he expected. "A-as in adoption?" Ranboo asked.

Philza nodded, "I understand if you need some time to think abou-"

"I would love to! I thought you were going to kick me out. This is better than i could've hoped for."

That day was a long day of some paper work, welcoming Ranboo into the family and other things they had to do.

But no one would say they regret something.

And Ranboo? He finally had a family.

~

thought I'd just post this anyways even tho i dont like it a lot eh enjoy?
btw if you arent a fan of sbi adopting others you can just see ranboo as a friend to all of them ranboo being adopted isnt an important part of the story line and this is more like a filler chapter! OKAY ILY ALL BYE