Birthday (SBI style)

Okay so before i start this chapter:

This Saturday 5th of february I will officially post the last chapter of this story. It will be one year ago then since the first chapter. I never thought this book would get this much attention so thank you all.

Also since the chapter 'library' got so much comments about the book 'dnf is real' I will start writing a bit about that book, it will be a short fic and a prequel to this one. Just a lot of crack. ( OFCOURSE I WILL TELL YOU WHEN I POST THE FIRST CHAPTER.) 

Anyways enjoy (:

~

It was a few weeks after the karlnapity wedding and it was Tommy's birthday, everyone but the boy seemed to remember this.

"Techno! FUCKING OAKLEY IS GONE." Tommy shouted, Ranboo running in behind him shrugging and Techno looked up at his younger brother, trying to hide his amusement, "What?"

"You know my horse?" 

"Oh- yeah. Of course. You sure he isn't in the woods around this place?"

"Me and Ranboo have been scearching the place for the past 2 hours he's nowhere."

"Shit. Wilbur!" Techno shouted and Wilbur ran to them, "Whatsup?"

"Wanna help find Oakley?"

"Oakley? He's literally in the living roo- shit."

"He's what-" Tommy looked at Wilbur and Wilbur laughed, "Just come with me."

Techno shook his head and laughed, Tommy looking at them both confused, then he looked at Ranboo who shrugged and whispered, "Just follow them."

Tommy sighed, "You guys are planning something and I don't know if I want to know what it is." He said and sat down on a chair next to the one Techno has been sitting on the whole time.

"You're no fun, Toms. Just follow us, please?" Wilbur gave Tommy his best puppy-eyes, it looked kinda dumb, because Wilbur well- he was Wilbur, you know?

"Fine," Tommy sighed dramatically, making a whole show of standing up and walking towards the door of the living room.

"He's hiding his nerves," Wilbur whispered into Techno's ear and Techno nodded.

Their sibling had been through a lot and seemed to get nervous by the smallest things, understandably. It made everyone of the big extended family sad to see, Tommy used to love every sort of present and now his hand was shaking while he opened the door to their living room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The whole family shouted.

Tommy laughed at the sight, everyone was wearing party hats, some of them somehow covered in all kinds of dye. 

But worst of them all was Oakley, standing in the middle of the living room, he was covered in atleast one shade of every color of the rainbow and was wearing a hideous party hat, which Tommy suspected Niki made specifically for his horse.

"I can't believe I forgot my own birthday-" Tommy muttered and Techno place a hand on his shoulder, "No one blames you, you've been through a lot lately." Wilbur nodded behind Techno and added, "Doesn't mean we didn't want to make it a special day, though."

Tommy nodded, a smile on his face, "Thanks guys."

He hugged his brothers, Ranboo quickly joined and the rest followed until it was one chaotic hug.

When everyone released Tommy Wilbur shouted, "Presents!"

Tommy got lots of gifts.

Niki literally got him all the discs that existed. Telling him how it was no big deal, she had just stayed up a couple of nights to fight creepers with skeletons. She did say that Puffy had helped her and missed Tommy.

Tommy literally teared up and hugged the woman. Niki had smiled at the boy and in her mind she asked herself once again why she had once tried to murder the boy.

Schlatt got Tommy a shit ton of cobblestone, telling him to annoy Technoblade with it, Techno had simply rolled his eyes.

The fiancees- well the fiancees seemed to like spending money, getting Tommy a full new set of netherite, Tommy had gaped at them like a fish before jumping into their arm.

Quackity had laughed and whispered, "Spoiler alert: Sapnap did all the grinding."

Philza had framed the pictures of Tommy and Wilbur sleeping and gave them to Tommy, however a lot less expensive than the other presents Tommy kept staring at it like it was his new most valuable item.

Wilbur had been looking at the teen with a fond expression on his face.

Ranboo told Tommy he didn't know what he could get Tommy so he would give Tommy one of his hoes, when the family looked at him with confused expressions, he pulled out his two netherite hoes. Tommy laughed and shouted, "Look we're the hoe duo now!" Techno quickly covered Tommy's mouth with his hand.

Fundy had made the cakes,  with a little help of Niki.

"Okay so me and Techno may have gotten you a stupid gift together," Wilbur grinned and Techno just smirked.

"Follow us, dear brother of mine." Wilbur said pulling Techno with him, Tommy following them.

Right outside the house was a bunch of cows, more like a whole field of cows.

Tommy looked at them and said, "Seriously?"

"Look we know you miss Henry-" Techno started and Wilbur finished his sentence, "So we decided to do better than just one cow."

"How didn't I notice it when I walked in here with Ranboo-"

"We got a part of the rest to move the cows, while the other part prepared the rest of the party."

Tommy laughed and hugged them both again.

"How did you convince Techno to get Oakley into the living room?" Tommy asked Wilbur and Techno let go of Tommy to look at him with an offended expression, "It was my idea!"

"Wait- no fucking way."

Wilbur laughed, also letting Tommy go. "It was his idea- Techno knew how much you would love your horse to be part of the celebration so over the past week he teached your horse to behave inside and he did pretty well."

"Believe me it was a pain in the ass. Also the fact that he can do it now doesn't mean you get to take him into the house all the time."

"Damn," Tommy said and Wilbur laughed.

The rest of the family just watched the three talk with smiles on their faces. This. This is the reason why they decided to protect the boy.

~~

AH.

Hope this was enough Fluff for the fluff chapter I promised.

okay bye!