Bad is gone? I guess?

Bad would go on walks now and then, even alone.

Ever since that first time Jack bought him far away from the smp he had loved the feeling of his mind slowly clearing and being able to think normally again. Escaping the jail that was his mind in the smp.

He would walk thousands of blocks and slowly felt more and more like himself, he had build different things on different places. So he could get away from everything, even if the egg found one of his places.

~

Wilbur noticed Bad leaving a lot, ever since Niki had told him about it he wanted to know more and went to look for Bad.

Normally he would leave for like 5 hours and then return.

But in his most recent trip he left and never returned. That had been 3 days ago. 

Wilbur had talked about this with everyone and checked every 2 hours to see if Bad returned yet, the others called him obsessive.

He talked with Karl about it and Karl told him a story about a man called Sir. Billiam and how he would seemed to be able to communicate with the egg in ways they couldn't even communicate with the void.

He also talked about Sir. Billiams butler who sometimes, when far away enough, seemed to suddenly look guilty. He would always switch back to looking emotionless after a few seconds.

"I freed the egg, so the egg freed me.' Was one of the things Billiam told me." Said Karl and Wilbur said, "You can free the egg?"

Karl shrugged and Wilbur thanked him before returning to home.

~

Jack slowly smiled while convincing Bad to stay with him just a bit longer.

He just hoped the family was fast enough to destroy the egg before Bad left.

He might hate Tommy, but the egg was worse.

"Hey Jack? You got any potatoes left?" Bad asked him and Jack smiled and nodded, "here." he said while handing over the potatoes.

"Thank you." Bad said and then walked out of the room, ending their conversation.

Jack turned around and grabbed a piece of paper and a quill.

He would write this note now and send it later.

He knew that Skeppy had been in contact with the egg, too. If he could keep them both away for longer like this he would do it.

It would also mean he got some time to make a plan again. What would he do after this is all over?

Only time could tell.

~

"Sam, we're building a prison for the egg!" Quackity said, him and Wilbur walking towards Sam together.

"We're gonna what?" Sam asked.

"Build a prison for the egg, disconnect the vines from the egg and just build a big cage." Wilbur said and Sam seemed to think about it for a second.

"That idea is actually not bad."

"Yeah so we're thinking of the egg like a sort of plant instead of a real egg. If it loses it's only feeding source it will die. Vines bring it food, which is red things instead of water like plants do, we could see this because he sucked away the red in Bad and different buildings around the smp.

Disconnecting it from it's feeding sources will make it stop growing and hopefully stop influencing people." Wilbur informed Sam, showing both Sam and Quackity how much he thought about this.

"If it doesn't work forever, it will atleast be a temporary solution." Quackity adds to Wilbur's story.

"It will be." Sam decided and started moving around the room, opening different chests to get materials.

"Okay let's do this." Sam sighed.

Wilbur and Quackity smiled.

~
YEAH