fuck, a war.

My half dead brain finally came up with an idea to end one of the storylines here that I didn't think i could ever end, so sorry if this is messy- I was writing fast.

Slowly reaching across the far lands it tried to find it's minions. They had left it. How could they? After everything it had done for them, promised them. 

Plan B, it is.

You see, it wasn't stupid, when someone with a touch of the void touched him years ago it knew that this was coming. it had manipulated everyone into trusting it. The process took a long time, but now it atleast had a chance of winning.

It's powers were getting weaker everyday, he needed help. Breaking through an obsidian cell took a while and a lot of power.

~

They had felt like they made a new friend, but after Karl left he never returned. They didn't understand what they had done, they listened to Karl's only request, but he still didn't return.

"Fuck it, I'm going to the egg." Stan said and stood up adding, "It obviously has something to do with that Karl dude."

Leofwine looked like he wanted to stop him, but when Charles agreed he sighed and sat down.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Leofwine admitted when it was just him and Richard, Richard shrugged, "What could really go wrong? It's a literal egg." 

Then they changed the subject, unaware of the manipulation happening one level below them

Later they would check on their friends, to find nothing, well that is if you think the egg now being ten times his prior size is nothing.

~

In the end all four friends joined him- and others too- and he could call them one time, make them his new minions and end this whole supernatural kind of war.

~

Karl suddenly remembered one of his past travels- where he went into the future- the egg wasn't there anymore, so they would succeed?

He didn't know what to think.

He remembered Ranboo's grandson killing him and his friends, something was gonna happen. Why did they live in an underwater base in the future?

Karl didn't know, but he felt the slight shiver of danger in his mind, where the void usually communicated with him. 

He turned to his fiancee's and told him about everything that happend, all the little details he had always left out.

~

Schlatt and Wilbur had felt it, too. Tommy seemed to have gone back in his post traumatic stress phase- PTSD? flinching away from every small touch. Something was happening and they didn't think they would like it.

Wilbur tried to calm Tommy down by small things, strumming on his guitar, asking permission to touch him even if it was just something small like a shoulder pat, joking around, annoying Techno and Philza, nothing seemed to work, though.

He did see the slight smile everytime he asked permission to hug his little brother and that made him do that more.

Overall, the family wasn't dealing well with the way the void tried to warn them.

~

Dream looked over the world, his experiment had worked, travelling back to 'accidently' drop an egg had been pain, but looking at the chaos he didn't regret it.

He just wished he would've lived to be there during the war.

The egg would be the only thing able to destroy the family, but he couldn't underestimate the void.

He just wished the egg wouldn't take too long to call his old minions.

~

The egg didn't wait long, after a week it called all of them:

Leofwine, Richard, Charles, Stan, Jack the farmer, somehow he got Ranbob from the future, Sir Billiam, James, Lyaria, the butler, the sheriff, mason, Crops, Ran, Porkius and John 

it hadn't been able to get everyone from Karl's travels. Some hadn't trust the egg enough and other's were immune.

But he had a pretty okay army.

If anyone had been watching when the egg called them, it wouldn't look pretty.

The egg seemed to seperate itself into small pieces each piece slowly shaped into one of it's minions.

The last piece of the egg, the small piece Karl Jacobs had touched years ago slowly shaped into the maker, the well known man grabbed a smiley masked he had buried years before and laughed.

This was gonna be fun.

~

Dream in the void felt a small part of his mind move into the egg.

Huh. That was strange.

He didn't mind it, it felt as good as being alive and he could actually be there when shit went down.

Oh he was so excited to see Tommy's face when he saw him.

He couldn't wait. 

~

"Playing into peoples trauma is rude-" 

Tommy is gonna suffer. heh.

"But-"

AHAHHA angst

"I don't like you."

'Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.'
Before you all ask, no I'm not okay, mentally, thank you.

bye.