Different connections to the void

HI! this chapter contains a lot of supernatural things. (well the void.) I'm sorry this wasn't how I planned to let this story go, but it happened and it's fun to write (:

Also the last bit is just because it was fun to write and not important to the plotline.

It felt footsteps echoing in the ground, and it realised the family had returned home.

~

Wilbur walked into their house and saw Schlatt passed out on the couch, the house smelt like alcohol and looked like shit, he just knew that Techno wasn't gonna be happy. He also knew that something obviously happened to get Schlatt in this state and he probably knew what it was.

Schlatt drank a lot of alcohol, yes. But when he drank this much there was always a reason.

He decided to try and clean the house a bit before Techno and the others arrived.

Wilbur had left early, saying he had something to do, but really he had felt the nagging in his brain, too. He wanted to talk to Schlatt about it, but seeing Schlatt in this state made him realise that the man probably didn't have an idea of what's happening either.

So instead of waking Schlatt up to talk, he cleaned the house, leaving no trail of anything happening. Beside the lingering smell of alcohol.

~

It told Jack about what it felt and what it wanted Jack to do.

~

About two days later the rest of the family returned home, feeling more relaxed than they had the past year.

And Wilbur decided he wouldn't tell them about what he and Schlatt discovered yet.

They still had to try to find out exactly what was happening, but the void had helped them a lot already.

And they needed Karl.

When Schlatt had finally woken up, Wilbur had tried to talk to him about the nagging.

But Schlatt just kept saying he didn't know either and the only way to find out what it meant was to contact the void.

When Schlatt had said that they both felt acceptance; the void agreed.

They had a long conversations about a lot of different things and the void would sometimes react.

Obviously, the void couldn't help them, really, atleast not in the way it used to when they were still dead.

At one point Wilbur had brought up Karl and he felt a wave of affection, obviously coming from the void. 

And suddenly Wilbur understood a little more; the void had contact with Karl, but not in the way it had contact with Wilbur or Schlatt or even Tommy. Karl used the void for it's powers; or the void had gifted him it's powers. 

It didn't really make sense.

Wilbur shared everything he knew about Karl with Schlatt and Schlatt, too, thought it was a good idea to ask for help from the man.

The void had never wanted to do anything else than protect them, they decided, even if sometimes the void was annoying.

And again a wave of agreement came over them.

And what could really go wrong when you have the literal void by your side?

~

Dream had been in the void for a while already, but he hated the feeling. He could never understand how Mexican Dream was just chilling here, obviously loving the feeling.

No, Dream hated it.

It felt like being on fire the whole time, but maybe it felt even worse.

It felt different everyday, too; somedays he would wake up feeling relaxed, other days it would feel like he was literally on fire, other days it would feel like the void was making paper cuts over his whole body and putting salt in the wounds and the void had a lot more way to torture Dream; even in the afterlife.

The void loved all it's children, but it despised Dream.

And she made that known. While helping some of her not-dead-anymore children it tried to give Dream the most painful afterlife; even hell seemed better.

And the void loved the feeling of power it gave.

~

The void is my fav character to write even if it isn't a person.

It seems so cool like just a chill person?

Also; I dunno who will remember this. But eh remember all those character QnA writers used to do? If you all want me to do that just ask some questions to any character in this story or me and if I get enough questions I will make it a chapter (:

okay anyways this chapter was fun. Bye.