Festival :)

When Wilbur and Tommy finally woke up they had to eat breakfast really quick to be on time for the festival.

Technoblade had been excited the whole day.

Today they were going to give L'manberg a warning.

Telling them that tommorow their country will be gone, losing it's final 'canon life.'

Dream would also be there and Wilbur was ready to kick his ass for hurting his little brother.

Philza wouldn't join them today either, he was gonna get a lot of soul sand and other things they will need tommorow.

Ofcourse he was gonna go help them destroy L'manberg tommorow.

~

Tubbo was walking around L'manberg with Ranboo.

"I feel like you are the only one who's really still loyal to this country." Tubbo said, Ranboo nodded, "I'd hope so. I don't remember a lot though." 

"Yeah, but I have a good feeling about you, unlike Quackity and Fundy." Tubbo laughed and Ranboo felt bad.

He might not remember a lot, but he does remember most of his visits to Tommy. Ranboo never really chose to be part of L'manberg either, it just kinda happend when he joined the smp. He would never hurt Tommy, not after what Tommy did for him. 

He could be in Tommy's position so easily, he helped Tommy with robbing George and Tommy could have blamed 'the new guy' easily, but he didn't. So Ranboo knowed that whatever happens today, he would never hurt Tommy.

"Dream will come today y'know? He promised me to follow the rules of L'manberg." Tubbo said after a while of silence.

Ranboo looked up, shocked. Did Tubbo really invite Dream after everything Dream did against them? "Oh?"

"Yeah, he asked if he could. L'manberg and Dream smp are on good terms since Tommy's exile."

Ranboo decided to ignore what Tubbo just said and show him the games he and Fundy prepared instead.

~

Dream laughed when the tnt in the community house exploded, this was perfect. He could blame it on Tommy.

That would make people hate Tommy even more and it was a reason to not listen to the stupid rules of L'manberg today.

Today was gonna be intresting to say the least.

~

Wilbur, Technoblade and Tommy were running through the nether, they were gonna be late for the festival.

But when they finally arrived and saw everyone play games they realised it didn't really matter.

Quackity, Niki, Ranboo, Fundy, Puffy and even more people were playing a stupid game.

And Tubbo, he seemed to be scearching for something, looking around anxiously.

Tubbo was scared. 

Dream promised he'd be here on time following all the rules of the country, but Tubbo already did his speech and Dream still wasn't here.

He would pretend nothing was wrong, until Dream was here.

Tommy was sitting on the roof of a house when he saw Dream walking up to the group, in full netherite.

"Dream." Tubbo greeted, making the rest of the group look up.

"Tubbo." Dream said.

"You said you follow the rules of my country."