Punz' betrayal

Hey! so before you read this, this chapter isn't like very well written since my arm hurts like hell. 

Anyways thank you for 100k reads! that's actually crazy especially with the thought that the only reason I started writing this story was because I was mad at the lore at the moment, with Tommy betraying Technoblade and also the fact that I couldn't find any good 'Tommy didn't betray Techno' fics. So I was just "Haha, fuck it I'll write it" and now we're here.

Thank you so much for everything. (: <3 

The fact that people actually follow this story and wait for updates each week is crazy to me and beside all of this, writing this story also gave me a chance to practise my writing. I hope you will continue to love it, because I will continue to love writing this crazy ass story that actually doesn't make sense at all when you think about it. lmao.

Also Punz is really more like an oc here but whatever, most characters here are.

Anyways enjoy!

Dream ran away, feeling the slight push of the egg that told him that he couldn't go to far or well, he would probably collapse. He went into a small tunnel he made into a mountain to his old base. Searching for some armour, but he couldn't find any.

He focused on the part of his mind that was the egg and forced the other minions to gather enough materials to make armour weapons and other things for everyone, they would need it.

In the void Dream was being watched by a very angry super natural power that decided to give him even more pain than it did before.

Dream didn't care, he was alive enough to forget about dead, but dead enough to be not scared to die.

It was amazing.

He was proud of his creation, he couldn't wait to see the other's reactions.

~

Punz hadn't been involved with anything lately, he had been building, gathering supplies and overall just relaxing, waiting for Dream to come back.

So when he saw Dream- but more red- wandering around the server he was suprised.

"Punz!" he heard from the man, his voice sounded different than Punz rememberd. 

"Yeah, hey Dream? What the fuck happend." Punz questioned, obviously shocked about seeing his friend again.

~

"Punz, you will have to betray me." Dream said and Punz could only gape at the man in front of him, "w-why?"

"People have to trust you," Dream shrugged, "I'll be fine."

Punz nodded, he would listen to Dream.

"Yeah, I died." Dream laughed.

"What?" Punz was actually confused now.

"Actually I'm still dead, don't tell anyone that, though, takes away the fun."

"What do you mean you're still dead?" 

And Dream explained everything and a lot made sense, Punz had seen some people that seemed rather unhuman like.

"It's gonna decide everything, isn't it?" Punz asked, obviously talking about the next war.

"Yeah, it's literally about life or death, this was my only escape, but even this doesn't totally work the void is holding me back."

Punz just nodded.

"So will you join us?"

"I- I don't know Dream-"

"Punz." Dream said, with a threatening voice.

"Dream- they're childre-"

"Punz! goddammit, what happend to you?"

"I talked to Sapnap and Wilbur."

~

Punz had distanced himself from everyone, he knew that by helping Dream he was betraying everyone. He had heard about the shit Dream had done, but Dream had helped him at the start of this server.

There was only one person who could be in the same position, Sapnap, but he was engaged to friends from those he would betray.

He just waited longer, but at some point he snapped. He couldn't handle being here alone, oblivious of everything going on.

When he arrived at Sapnap's house Wilbur was there and they both looked shocked when they saw him.

They had a long conversation, Wilbur telling him everything about Tommy's exile- even the small details that Dream had left out- and Sapnap telling him about all the manipulating even before that and also the stories of Quackity visiting Dream.

His whole vision of Dream had crumbled that moment.

Dream had always said that Tommy was the bad guy and that he was being generous putting him on a Island like that, but forgot to mention the torture.

Just like he forgot to mention the fact that the only reason he didn't want L'manberg to be there was because he was losing control over everyone.

Just like he forgot to mention the real reason everyone hated him.

Punz decided that moment he wouldn't stand with Dream again, unless Dream had changed. He would just wait for Dream to come back.

~

And now looking at the man in front of him, Punz could safely say he did change. Not in a good way, though.

Punz sighed and looked at the white mask, "Goodluck, Dream."

And he used his trident to get away, ignoring Dream's shouts.

Now he just hoped he wouldn't get lost trying to find Techno's house.

~

When he finally found the house, he saw Wilbur and Tommy, Tommy wasn't looking well and Wilbur seemed like he was trying to calm Tommy.

Damn, he really would be the bringer of bad news.

"Hello?" Punz shouted and Wilbur turned to look at him and waved.

"Can I talk to everyone for a second?" Punz asked and Wilbur raised his eyebrow, "Everyone?"

"Yeah it's important." Wilbur wanted to ask about it, but saw the concern on Punz' face and decided against it instead shouting for Ranboo to gather everyone.

When everyone was gathered in Techno's livingroom Punz started telling about Dream.

He told them everything, even about him being on Dreams side for a while and about the body dream created for himself.

The family wasn't happy, but were all glad that he told them.

And they pretty much adopted him, telling him that he should atleast make a temporary home here since Dream knows where he lives now.

Punz agreed, because he was done with being alone.

That night they started planning how they could win this war.

~

I was done w this chapter so i kinda rushed the end but eh here have a chapter.

<3