Library.

hi! this is a very short filler sort of chapter also small spoiler alert Wilbur died for 2 reasons, one of them was to talk to Schlatt (2 chapters ago i think??) And the other you will find out soon!

The books in this library went from titles like 'L'manberg war 1' to 'how to sex 1' to 'The diary of John John.'.

So yeah, there were lots of books. The library was probably the biggest room in the server.

They had to scearch for hours, laughing about some books like 'Why Dreamnotfound is real.'

It was fun, sometimes they would see eachothers name on a book and would look at each other and raise an eyebrow like they were asking "You wrote this?"

It felt good to just spend some time together looking through books.

It was also kinda annoying cause this library wasn't logic at all.

It didn't have diffrent sections so they actually had to go through all the books to find the one book Schlatt wrote.

'resurrection.' Was the title. Like it was the most normal thing in the world, they took the book and left.

(Techno told the voices in his head to remember where this library was because he WOULD come back.)

They decided to visit Philza, letting him know Tommy was safe.

It was nice.

Technoblade and Philza also talked about a possible escape plan and about Wilburs revival.

At the end of the day Tommy and Technoblade went home, while Philza stayed at L'manberg.

They had a plan now.