LXVI. Y O U

You. You are my good days.

____________

O U T F I T

"You did an amazing job! I'm so proud of you," I said filled with pride as I kissed Mini's cheeks while she laughed

"You did an amazing job! I'm so proud of you," I said filled with pride as I kissed Mini's cheeks while she laughed. Cutely moving her feet with her ballet slippers as she sat on her car seat.

"Imo!"

I poked her little nose and closed the door of the car as she waved goodbye. Mini had her first ballet recital today and I couldn't miss it for anything in the world. She's still pretty young so her dancing was really simple, but in my eyes, she was the star of the show. I took 1,000 pictures of her. All worth it. Even the blurry ones.

"You have some meetings?" Gina asked as she lowered the driver's window.

"Yeah, about tour and the drama. I still can't believe I'll be in a drama."

She smiled holding my hand. "You got this. Take your time and don't stress too much okay?" Her words of encouragement are always something I find peace in.

I nodded holding her hand firmly. "I'll try to."

"If you need anything let me know. Good luck!"

"Thanks Gina."

The car moved as I waved goodbye, standing in front of BigHit's building. Now it's work time.

These past weeks have been vacations for me but not fully. I had meetings about tour without the boys, that was out of the ordinary. I was able to see the design of my future album which was pretty cool and amazing! But those 2 weeks are gone.

Back to full time.

I entered the lobby, greeted the person at the door and looked around, everything was quite normal but my sight went to the two girls in front of the desk. One of them wearing a very colorful cap that didn't match the vibe of her complete black outfit.

Seconds after I entered, their eyes went straight at me. I have never seen them in the building and something told me they weren't part of the staff.

Their eyes were stuck on me for some time and then left when the secretary called them.

I passed my badge over the detector and walked through the door, leaving them behind.

Throwing those thoughts out, I made my way to Ryung's office. I can't let anything distract me today.

"Misun hey!" he greeted telling me to take a seat as I entered his office.

I sighed placing my purse on the other seat and pushed my hair back. "Hello! Sorry for the time, I just came from Mini's ballet recital."

"Oh really?! How she do?"

"Amazing as always. She was so concentrated on the dance and helped out one of the other girls that was crying. It was chaos, but a cute one."