II. O F F E R ?

Why not enjoy the night, when the stars shine just for you?

_________

O U T F I T :

I was all ready for the party

I was all ready for the party. Honestly, I wasn't planning to be there a long time. Just check on Yoongi, say a few hellos, drink something and leave. I have been to a few of those reunions were the main purpose is to get to know people that will help you succeed. It's a gambling game. You may get the right contacts, but it's their choice to pick you.

Oh and add all the famous people attending these events. Paparazzi outside the hotel getting the best of the gossips. Who'll be attending? Who got in touch with the CEO of a certain company? What did they talk about? A new idol in the running? A new love rumor? And the actual fight is between the girls. The girl with the best outfit and jewelry wins at all costs. Is it Gucci or Prada? Who cares, I'm wearing clothes that I like, not clothes people want me to wear.

I have been asked by companies to wear their clothes, which is is amazing, but I never wear it to look better than everyone.

I stepped in the lobby and got to the reception desk. This hotel was known for luxury and they were not wrong, tall ceilings and expensive designer furniture. A big waterfall across the lobby that combines perfectly with the soft music dancing in the air. An expensive aesthetic.

"Excuse me," I softly called. "Where is the bts party event?"

The woman from the desk looked at me and smiled. "Fifth floor. You'll notice where to go from there."

"Thanks," I smiled back and went to the elevators holding my purse tightly. Stepped inside and just as I was about to push the button, I heard a voice speak.

"WAIT WAIT!!"

I panicked as I saw a hand get between the doors just as they were about to close. Why would someone just place their hand there? I held my breath as the doors opened to reveal not just a man. A sexy freaking man.

Kim Ji-Soo.