XXIII. P R A N K

"O2! London!" Jhope's voice ecoed around the place. All the army bombs sparkled purple as everyone cheered for us.

I felt my skin get goose bumps from the loud screams. It's true when the boys say the concerts fill them with energy, every time I enter the stage I get this pump of electricity and suddenly I feel like I just drank 4 cups of coffee.

"We are bloody excited to be here," Namjoon spoke with british accent he practiced an hour ago backstage.

"Bloody?" Yoongi turned to him.

The audience went crazy at Yoongi's word. He gave a small jump and hid his hands behind him. Namjoon laughed and continued talking in his new accent.

"We love the city and we love even more the people of London... Thanks for having us here and we hope you enjoy tonight's show," He explained as the other boys stood beside him, all in a line as I patiently stood at the end of it beside Yoongi.

That was my que to leave the stage, I jogged to the stairs and left the boys perform. I gave a jump on the last step and found Sung Deuk talking with the dancers before they head to the stage. He saw me walk past them and called my name.

"Misun! Come here!" He raised his hand as all the dancers turned to me.

I nodded and walked towards the bunch, the group of boys made a space for me as Sungdeuk and I stood in the middle of the circle. "Hey guys! What's up?"

Everyone greeted me with smiles and waves as Sungdeuk began to speak. "We need your help... Are you up for it?"

"What are you guys planning?" I raised an eyebrow as everyone gave low chuckles.

He smiled and shook his head. "You need to agree to participate first."

"You aren't going to explain?!?"

"Nope," He crossed his arms confident of his words.

I grinned and looked at the dancers who gave childlike faces. They were up to something and I surely wanted to be part of it.

"I'm in."

Sungdeuk gave a clap and told the boys to come closer. "I was sure you were going to say yes. Misun never misses an adventure."

I smiled at his words. "You know me."

"So we have a plan. A couple of months ago Jimin said in a dance rehearsal, that he could dance around distractions and do it perfectly,so the boys and I began to do a bunch of noise and Jimin did what he said. That began this prank war between us and we constantly prank each other when we have rehearsal and today I want it to be special," He rubbed his palms together as one of the dancers brought his backpack to us.

I do remember them shouting a lot during rehearsals back in Korea...

"Continue..."

He raised a finger and pulled a silly string can from the backpack. "We want to attack bts with this. We asked if we could use water guns but they could slip and break a leg, so silly string was our next option." I looked at him, back to his eyes and my smile began to grow.

"When are you guys planning to attack?"

"Anpanman is the song," One dancer answered.