XLII. S T U D I O

I crave loneliness because it's the most familiar feeling I know

- Bridgett Devoue

______________

O U T F I T

"We need 3 eggs, those are in the pantry over there," Gina pointed out as I walked towards the pantry she mentioned and took the eggs we needed

"This rainbow cake will come out so good right Mini?" I sang.

Mini took hold of the whisk and showed her cute teeth. "Yeah! This will be wolofrul. Rainbow!"

"Colorful yes," Gina giggled as she added the water into the bowl in front of Mini. She still struggles to say some words correctly.

"Suga!" She raised her voice

"Yes we need a lot of sugar," I replied as I cracked the eggs. "I think the sugar is-"

"No!" She shook her head with a pout. "Suga!"

"I'm right here yeez," Yoongi groaned making Mini laugh.

"Oh Suga?" I laughed throwing the eggshells into the trashcan and placed the sugar container on top of the marble counter.

"Suga!"

"And we need a Mini Chef," Yoongi said smiling as he struggled with the frosting in the corner of the kitchen. Mini giggled covering her mouth with her tiny hands.

We were at Gina's apartment making a rainbow cake to celebrate our return from tour.
Mini organized the gathering and drew us some invitations to the rainbow party, handing them to us as Yoongi and I stepped inside her lovely home. My invitation had a bunch of hearts and flowers, meanwhile in Yoongi's she drew a whole portrait of him and the boys, copied their tour outfits, Mini in Yoongi's arms of course.

Mini has some type of crush on him or something, she even has a Yoongi's photocard behind her clear ipad case. Which I find adorable and extremely weird for a child.

I gave her the presents I bought her from tour that consisted of a Koala plushie and a small Rilkkuma poncho. She enjoyed them a lot.

On other news... Today I woke up and saw that no messages from Jungkook. I even tried to call him through out the day, but yet he never answered. This didn't just worry me, it made me anxious all morning.

I poured the sugar inside the bowl Mini was mixing and looked at Yoongi. "You okay there with the frosting?"

"Me?" He asked giving a huff as my question hurt his pride. "I am doing just fine." He has been struggling with the frosting a whole 5 minutes. He even had to push his long sleeves back for a 'proper maneuvering' of the frosting.