LXX. T E A R S

It's a bit dangerous but I'm so sweet

- Pied Piper, BTS

______________

"Thank you New York!" I said my goodbyes to the enormous crowd of City Field. My entire performance was filled with excitement, my heart was pumping strong in every song. I took one last glance to the ocean of lights as I gave a grateful smile. The platform slowly went down until I couldn't see the crowd making me take a deep breath.

I'll never get used to this.

First night in New York. Can't believe we'll be doing this all again tomorrow.

I lowered myself down and walked out what was the under stage and reached backstage. Handing my microphone to one of the staff, my eyes landed on the boys who were getting the last details ready before starting.

"Amazing as ever," Namjoon complimented giving me a fist bump. "How you noticed the fans?"

I tried to catch my breath before answering. "They are ready for you guys. It's one of the loudest crowds." They are going to love it, they love loud crowds.

Jungkook approached us and stood beside me with a big smile. "I saw you on the side. The new choreography for your song is so good."

"He couldn't stop staring," Jimin whined pointing at Jungkook. "The poor staff doing his makeup a meter away from the stage."

He shook his head defending himself. "I asked if they were okay fixing my makeup there and they said it was completely fine."

"He was taking pictures too," Hoseok added with a giggle.

"I had to."

I snapped my head at him. "You did? Send them to me please."

Jungkook smirked proudly. "I knew you were going to say that. I'll send them after the concert. There's one pic where you have a double chin so I'll be keeping that one."

"Jungkook..."

He raised an eyebrow smiling at me, I know damn well he has an entire album of bad pictures of me. "Added to the collection."

Jin surrounded Taehyung's shoulder. "Remember we'll be going out to dinner. I already did the reservation."

"It's the steak place right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yup, it's kinda expensive so please bring enough money," Seokjin chuckled as they received their own mics before heading up stage.

"I can't wait to eat later at night, but we have a concert to do," Namjoon said giving a clap and noticed the staff were pressuring them to move to the platform. "The show is about to start, let's get going."

I felt Tae pat my head. "See you later!"

The guys waved goodbye and walked towards the stage, my eyes noticed Jungkook turning back and showing a small heart with his fingers, Jin noticed and slapped the back of his head.

"Bye Misun!" Seokjin yelled pushing Jungkook away.

_____________
O U T F I T