LXIII. R U N W A Y

I would rather die of passion than boredom

- Van Gogh

_______________

O U T F I T

"Enjoy this event Misun," Ryung politely said as he opened the door of the car for me, extending his hand for me to hold

I held his it and stepped off the van. As my body met the cold air I moved my sight from the floor to the people. I was surprised by the couple of paparazzis shooting at me with their big cameras making my feel even more nervous.

"Just look elegant and smile. You got this."

Ryung's caring words make me feel more confident, I've never been to any type of fashion event so today was a significant day to me. It was the Dior fashion show here in Seoul. The event was holding place outside the National Museum of Korea inside a structure they built just for this occasion.

I was finally wearing the beautiful dress they made for me. In my head I looked like a princess, not sure if the people thought I did, but for me I was living in a fairy tale.

"Thank you Ryung," I whispered as the paps kept taking pictures, even more joined to capture my dress.

He nodded standing behind me. "I'll send a driver to pick you up at the end of the event. Good luck." He dismissed himself and got into the vehicle again.

I took a deep breath and nodded to the cameras, giving some small waves between the pictures as I walked on the red carpet. I don't know if my hands were trembling from the cold or from nervousness. Still, I gotta act cool.

Pretend this is your 20th time doing this.

I already had a panic attack an hour ago when Rose and Lily were doing my hair and makeup, I can't have one right now. It was literally me trying to breathe as Rose attempted to do my eyeliner correctly with my body shaking the entire time. Oh god.

After some pictures I made my way to the main entrance that was over the top of anything I've ever seen. There was an arch made of flowers and white fabric making the entrance the first thing you see. The structure that they made for the event was a huge white block decorated with tall white flowers spread around. It was more of a spring vibe rather than a winter one, but somehow Dior made it make sense.

I reached the entrance where a lady had the list of guests. I saw everyone make their way here so I guess this is where I must go.

"Hi, I'm Misu-"

"Nae Misun of course! Welcome to Dior's Fashion Show!" She greeted me with a big grin making me feel welcomed.

I smiled and gave a short bow. "Thank you." She seems nice.