XIII. S M I L E

I found pieces of you in every song I listen to

_______________

O U T F I T

"Take my hand now, you are the cause of my Euphoria," We sang on stage and danced to the beat

"Take my hand now, you are the cause of my Euphoria," We sang on stage and danced to the beat. We were rehearsing for our second day in Seoul, the first night was amazing so I couldn't wait for tonight.

The song ended and Jungkook spoke to me after taking a drink from his bottle. "You did perfect."

I felt fluttered. "What did you just said?"

He smiled and took another sip. "I won't repeat it."

"I didn't hear you the first time," I lied as he gave his microphone to one of the staff. I found extremely cute the way he reacts when I tease him, he's adorable.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head with a laugh. "It was going well."

"Jungkook," I laughed.

He lifted his hand closing his eyes. "Talk to the hand."

Jungkook got off stage as I stretched for my next song. "Mi Sun you'll sing Town and Can We Go?"

I gave the director a thumbs up. I walked to the center of the stage and stretched. Namjoon and Jimin were sitting on the third row smiling as I prepared myself.

The beat played as I stood straight and held my mic close.

"Can you enjoy the night in the bedroom floor? Do we really need to be inside these walls?
Hold me for a minute and let me go.
Words falling from your mouth nobody catching them how?," I rapped and could spot Namjoon bobbing his head to the rhythm.

I raised my hand and moved to the sound. "Look at the people.
Look at their smiles.
Look at their wallets,
Tell me how much they got.
Wishin' and gottin'
Can I have that watch?
Fancy talkin'
Still got no heart."

"Can we gooooo? Caaaaan we gooooo?"

"I rather be on the bedroom floor. Holding me close never letting you gooooo."

I looked down as the music ended. I heard claps from the crowd.

I raised my face and saw Jimin and Namjoon standing up with big smiles. "That was awesome Misun!!"

I giggled and rehearsed the other song.

____________

I turned my phone on and looked at the message.

Unknown number:
Hello
Is this Mi Sun?

Who is this?