X. D A Y O N E

Begin

__________

O U T F I T

The day has come of my endless suffer

The day has come of my endless suffer. Today was the first concert of the Love Yourself Tour, people have been in line for hours now.

The rehearsals went alright. Not a single mistake in the dances nor singing.

I got in the green room and took a water bottle from the table. I scanned the room and found Jimin taking selfies with the members, he eventually came to me and snapped a selfie.

"For Twitter," He smiled. "The fans are so excited to have you in the tour Misun. They will love this pic."

"But they will really just care about how cute you look," I pointed to the picture as he showed it. "Look at that face."

Jimin blushed and covered his face. "Misun!! Don't say that."

"Say what?" Jin walked towards us with his hair and makeup ready.

"That Jimin's cute."

Jin shook his head. "I am world wide handsome please." He snapped his fingers at us.

We all laughed at his comment as Rose called my name. "Misun makeup!!"

I hurried my way towards her and sat on the chair. "I'm ready...."

___________

"Misun on stage in 5!"

"Oh god," I muttered as I pulled closer my black jacket.

"You will do great," Yoongi said in an obvious tone. "Just don't sh*t yourself and everything will be just fine."

It has been 2 days since I went to Lix and found Suga drunk. It hurt my heart but thankfully, I wasn't too angry. I believe talking with Jungkook that night helped me a lot. The next morning I met Yoongi at my place and talked things out, he gave his reasons and I gave my opinion. He was nervous about the tour, things got in between and he decided to give the club a visit and ended horribly. We ended up watching some comedy shows and eating ice cream. We basically had a pj.

I turned to him and nodded. "Thanks for the advice guy who pooed his pants not so long ago."

He chuckled but gave a concerned look pulling me closer. "Don't you dare say that out loud. You know I had diarrhea."

I pushed him away and giggled. "Whatever. I'ma go and prepare."

I went towards the stage and stood on the side hiding from the crowd. They gave me the microphone and told me when to go.

"MISUN! MISUN! MISUN!"

I couldn't believe it. I turned to one of the staff in awe as they shouted my name. "Are they really shouting for me?"