XXXVII. H O M E

"With you I'ma feel rich'"
HOME

___________

"SEOUL!" Yoongi shouted the moment he touched the Korean soil.

"Yoongi got excited," Jungkook whispered to my ear as he helped me down the airplane stairs.

I chuckled looking at the desperate guy. "He's home. That means more sleeping time."

We all got down from the jet and walked to the airport as the cold air hit our faces. We slept the whole airplane ride to Korea, the flight was pretty peaceful too.

Ryung was waiting for me inside with a flower bouquet, I ran towards him and embraced into a big hug, it has been a so long since I last saw him,  I was excited to see another familiar face. We have been texting and doing calls throught the tour, but to finally see him was a relief.

"I missed you!" I softly spoke beside his ear.

"Glad so see you Misun," He cheered giving me the bouquet after we untangled from the hug. "How was Europe? Australia? Everything?"

"Amazing," I answered as I took a step back. "Good to be back home."

He showed a big smile and patted my shoulder. "You returned as a new person. Well now you are basically an idol."

I laughed, hugging the flowers. "Aha."

"Really! Haven't you heard or read the news about you?" He asked surprised. "You are one of the top rising kpop idols now!"

I grinned at the excellent news. "Good to know..."

We waited in a small lounge room as our managers spoke about the procedure. I sat beside Tae who was playing in his nintendo switch. The other boys were sitting on other seats around the room, waiting for what the managers agreed on.

I opened my phone and texted my family.

F A M

You: Location sent! 📍

Bro👊🏼: Did you get me something?

You: I did.

Bro👊🏼: WELCOME TO KOREA MISUN

You: 🙄🙄 love u

Bro👊🏼: :)

Gina: welcome back! What are you doing tomorrow? ❤️

You: nothing. Maybe we could go out and get breakfast?

Bro👊🏼: sounds like a plan

Gina: Zina's Cafe?

You: yes please 👏🏼👏🏼

Bro👊🏼: 8:00 am?