XLVIII. H B D J I N

I'm the only 10 here while everyone else is an 8

- Kim Seokjin

__________

O U T F I T

Black dress with gun strap

"Do I look okay?" Yoongi asked as he looked at himself on the long mirror of his room.

I turned to him and answered as I admired his black suit. "You look amazing. Not better than me tho."

Today was SeokJin's birthday party and he decided to make it costume themed. Yoongi and I concluded to go dressed together, but he didn't want to wear a real costume because he was lazy to do so, so I offered the idea to be Mr. & Mrs. Smith. He was wearing a white button up and a black suit. I wore a black dress with cut were my leg could be seen as I had a gun strapped over it. I made some fake cuts on our faces and arms with a youtube tutorial I saw.... basically that was our costume.

At first, I wanted to go with Jungkook, but that would give hints to the boys... so we decided to dress differently. Plus he wanted to surprise me with his costume, which I am very excited to see.

For Jin's birthday I sent him a ballon and a recipe book this morning and let me tell you that he loved it. He even told me that we could cook together sometime, which is an honor. Misun giving great gifts strikes back.

Apart from being Jin's birthday... it was Jungkook's and I first date. Or whatever we'll call them.

I was nervous and excited and I couldn't control the smile on my face. He told me he had everything ready so that I wouldn't be worried, yet I still was. We had to be very discreet, we can't let the guys know just yet.

I sprayed some hairspray on my long black hair that has loose curls at the end and slipped my black heels on.

"People are starting to come," He commented as he applied lipbalm over his lips. "We should head out."

I agreed and walked out of his room, him following behind. There were a couple of people standing around chatting, some were still on their way as Jin invited half the people he knows. This place will be packed.

"Woa! What do we have here?" Hoseok showed a big grin at our sight. He was wearing a long maroon robe and some stripped pijamas under it, he had a pair of fashionable purple circle sunglasses on and slippers with golden JH sewed on them. Oh and a wooden crane.

"And you are?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

Hoseok smiled and brought a stack of fake money from his robe's pocket. "I'm a billionaire," He winked.