XLIV. B A L L

If I had one wish, you'd stay forever
- Perry Poetry

______________

O U T F I T

"You will get his attention the moment he sees you," Rose said as she turned towards me from  the front seat

We were heading to the Golden Ball, which Jisoo asked me to be his partner. The girls got me ready with makeup, hair and the gorgeous dress, I looked perfect because of them. Remember the night we talked about revenge? Well the day has finally come and we want to provoke him, but not break his heart.

I feel somewhat of guilt for going with Jisoo as his partner when I have a thing for Jungkook... but I tried to talk things with him. I called him, texted him and when we saw each other, he never tried to approach me. So... we made a list of things I should wear to get his heart back again:

- "Natural looking makeup"

- Wavy hair

- Chanel Perfume

- Small heels for him to be taller (even tho he towers me)

- Push up bra

And the hidden weapon.... the ring he gave me. Just to pop things up.

"We will be probably at my place so if you need anything," Yun explained as she drove her black rover. She begged me to drive me in her car as it will look so rich of me to climb off the car. Honestly I didn't mind. "We will be one call away."

Lily applied more hairspray and sighed. "I hope he at least kisses you."

"Lily!" I gasped.

She raised her hands in defeat. "Im sorry! I put a lot of effort in your hair so... he better kiss you!"

"Just not too much," Rose added. "The tiny sparkles in your lips took ages to apply soo..."

"Just kiss the boy! Our efforts were for this! Make love to that man!" Yun yelled as she hit the steering wheel.

We all laughed at her order while she parked right outside the museum and the first thing I did, when I spotted the gigantic museum, was to give a big gulp.

"Madam," Yun whispered. "We are here."

They all turned to me with big smiles. The friends I ever wanted were in front of me, they cared for me and gave everything just for my night to be perfect. I thanked them as the valet parking man opened the door.

Lily patted my hand as I got out of the vehicle. Their glowing eyes and thumbs up gave me enough confidence to continue.

"Good luck!" Rose yelled as the vehicle left the museum into the street.