XXX. C Y P H E R P t. 4

O U T F I T

"Oh gosh!" I screamed at Namjoon who had to take a step back

He closed his eyes and blinked frantically at my crazy reaction. "Okay."

"He said you are going to sing Cypher 4 (I know this song wasn't in the tour but just let this one slide) with us. Not that you won a million bucks!" Hoseok said surprised.

Yun started dressing me with a thin kimono. It was dark blue with golden tigers, the details were outstanding.

"All Yoongi's idea!" Namjoon pushed Yoongi towards the circle. He showed a shy smile and glanced to the floor. "We thought it would be fun to perform it at least one time during tour so today is the day."

"Just a small gift," Suga answered twirling his hands, Namjoon giving a friendly pat on his shoulder.

I hugged him so hard he asked for mercy. "But what am I going to rap?"

Yoongi took a deep breath and stood back. "Remember I had an extra verse you helped me write, but didn't make it? That's yours."

I covered my mouth and gave a small jump, "I need to pee so bad."

"Oh no girl. Pee after I take this outfit off you!" Yun replied as she made some last arrangements.

Hoseok laughed. "It will be fun to perform Cypher with you. So remember we added your part after mine. There will be a pause and you come in from the back as the screen makes a way for you. After your verse we hit chorus."

I clasped my hands together. "I can't wait."

"I heard Misun shout from the hallway," Jimin sang as he walks into the room, Taehyung following from behind. "Everything okay?"

Taehyung saw the golden tigers on my kimono and smiled as a natural reaction. He hid his phone inside his gray hoodie pocket and walked towards us.

"She will be joining us in Cypher 4," Namjoon crossed his arms with a smile. Jimin raised his hands and shook his hips causing me to giggle.

"Yeah yeah!" He sang.

Tae stood frozen and looked at his Hyungs with big eyes. "What about me?"

Yoongi squeezed his eyes closed. "Oh Taehyungie! She's the guest!"

Taehyung walked directly at me. "I'll trade you Cypher for Singularity ."

"What! You can't do that!" Jimin yelled as Lily started to do his hair.

"Tae that's your song," Namjoon said with hurt. "I wrote it for you."

"I'll do anything to rap with you guys," He said serious, I laughed and massaged his shoulders.

"Taehyung, Singularly is a great song. Keep it," I convinced.