XXXIII. T I C K L E

Let's talk, laugh & love.

____________

"We have 9,000 viewers," He softly spoke as he sat in his all black clothes.

I was in Jungkook's room doing a vlive as he didn't want to do it alone. I only accepted because he was cute and he told me it was a date. I don't know if it's real but again, he's cute.

"At this point I had 20,000," I teased as I took a sip of my chocolate milk carton.

He showed me a glare as his long earring dangled making his eyes shine. "The notification hasn't been sent yet."

I raised my eyebrows. "That's what they all say... hmmmm.."

He chuckled and gave a soft hit to my leg. "Let's begin shall we?"

I nodded and brought my chair closer. We were sitting beside each other as the phone was balanced over his laptop. The moment I came here he handed me this chocolate milk carton as a thank you gift for agreeing to join him, I even noticed he sprayed some lotion around the room, it smelled like him. And I am not mad about it.

"Misun is in the vlive with me as my guest," He explained as everyone comented my name at my sight and greeted us. "I couldn't bring Hoseok so Misun was the only option I had."

"OH!"

He giggled and continued reading the comments. "Hello to American fans! Hello hello."

Comments:

MISUNNNNN

HOW DOES JUNGKOOK LOOK SO GOOD

Hello!! 👋🏼😭

"I have an idea," I said as I turned to Jungkook with a smirk. "Let's play truth or dare!"

He nodded and repeated what I said to the camera. "Guys send truth or dares that we could make."

"Please be PG13," I added.  He laughed and began to read the comments.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth," I answered.

"Um... Tell us your most embarrassing story," He read the comment out loud and turned to me with a big grin.

Well this is hard.

"One time Yoongi," I started my embarrassing story.

"This is going to be good," He interjected. "It has to be better than my embarrassing story Jimin told you."

"Hard to beat... well Yoongi invited me to one of your concerts back in 2015, I think, in Seoul. I accepted his invite, of course, and went to the concert. Had a great time, fantastic," I gave a thumbs up staring at the camera and continued. "Then I went back stage and was looking for the room he told me he was and I stumbled upon Namjoon on my way. I was like 'omg its Namjoon I love your lyrics' I had an internal fan moment, so then he saw me with a shocked face and he walked up to me. And I want to point out, I have never met him. Only heard about him through Yoongi, heard his music and saw some videos that's all. I wasn't even an 'idol' back then so he didn't know me. I was very excited and when he stood in front of me he said the words I wasn't expecting...."