XXVII. B E R L I N

Lost is a lovely place to find yourself.

_______________

O U T F I T

"Yun you out did yourself," I said as I stared myself in the long mirror of the dressing room

"I wanted to show the sexy side of you," She hang a beautiful golden neckless on me and smiled. "I couldn't find a perfect shirt so I had to do it myself."

Rose snapped a picture of my amazing outfit. "I'll send this to Jisoo right away..."

I saw her with big eyes. "Don't you dare!"

Lily clapped and shook her head. "She doesn't even have his number!"

I sighed and covered myself with my arms. "Isn't it too showy?"

Yun rolled her eyes and pulled my arms away. "You look beautiful! And if you get hot, you can take the black shirt off and look even more hot."

I am in no way planning no remove the blouse, plus it's freezing outside, not even an option. After chatting with the gils, Lily did my hair in perfection as we talked about the latest celebrity gossip. When I was ready, I walked towards the backstage feeling secure of myself. They got my mic ready as I patiently waited a couple of minutes before Mike told me when to go.

"Misun," Jungkook called as he approached me. I smiled and turned towards him. He looked amazing with his white button up under his shinning black jacket. Honestly, he looks good in anything.

I saw his steps getting unsteady as his eyes laid over my outfit.

"Yeah?"

He was about to say something, but delicately grabbed my shirt and buttoned two of my buttons carefully, never touching my skin. He even questioned it before getting closer. "There you go."

I kept quiet as I stared at him. His eyes met mine showing a tender smile while he reached the back of his neck, eyes wondering around. "Just for you to dance more comfortably. T-things get wild on stage you know..."

I didn't know what to do. He looked adorable, but somehow hot. His smile and his muscles really don't seem to mix, yet they mix so good.

I really have grown comfortable near Jungkook, but he keeps being awkward in these types of circumstances. It's so cute.

"Thanks," I mumbled and tried to make the situation more comfortable as I could notice him take a step away, probably processing what he just did. "You saw the whole show I made when we landed? My mentions in twitter are going crazy."

"The pictures are so cute," He admitted as he played with his long sleeves. His whole body language changed as he continued with the talk. "The boys loved it... oh by the way we were thinking to get dinner after the show. Want to leave together?"