LXI. N E W Y E A R

It's gonna be a night to remember

____________________

O U T F I T

"I can't believe we are doing this," Yoongi groaned as he got out of the vehicle and fixed his tuxedo

I chuckled as I approached them. "You guys look so handsome tho."

"We do," Hoseok grinned.

Today was Taehyung's birthday party / new year's party. He was hosting it in one of the most luxurious penthouses in Seoul. Apparently one of his rich friends owns it so he took the opportunity to held it there. But Taehyung wanted to make the night even more special... so he specified in the invitation that everyone had to go in suits or formal wear. Yet, he made all his group members come in tuxedos. Bts will be the only ones tonight to be wearing tuxedos. Black tuxedos with maroon details.

And not just that, he even asked me to wear a long dress from a prestigious designer that was made just for me. He literally ordered 7 tuxedos and a dress for us all to color coordinate. He had this all planned since like October.

It's a gorgeous dress, I am not even mad about it. Just that everyone will be wearing a short dress as I walk around this gown. I'll feel like a princess.

"We do look hot," Jungkook agreed as he stood beside me, holding my waist.

Seokjin laughed. "Misun is the one who looks good, we just look like penguins." They all look very attractive wearing their suits, they are just not used to wear tuxedos, specially for friend parties.

"Ah let's just go. Namjoon and Jimin are already upstairs," Yoongi pointed out as we began to walk towards the main entrance. This building screamed luxury from miles away. The marble flooring, tall ceilings and let's not forget the exquisit art worth millions that surrounded the lobby. Even this level of luxury was over the top for the boys. Their place is splendid and expensive, but this just shouts "I win millions every second". I can't imagine how the penthouse will look like.

"This is going to be an event with many people, we need to be careful," Jungkook whispered in my ear as we walked inside the luxurious building. "Let's just be around other people and it will be just fine."

I nodded as I gave his arm a slight squeeze as I began to walk beside Seokjin.

"How are you going to be with your boyfriend without people finding out he's your boyfriend?" Jin questioned as a butler guided us to the glass elevator.

That's a great question. "We just need to be around people. Act like friends."

It won't be that difficult. We have been hiding our relationship these past weeks and there has not been problems.