IXV. T O K Y O

It is up to you to see the beauty of everyday things

_____________

O U T F I T

We made it safely to Japan

We made it safely to Japan. I didn't get lost in the mob as Hoseok predicted, I made it out alive.

It's Sunday afternoon and I have no idea of what to do in Tokyo. The boys went to a tv show and some interviews, I was left all alone. I unpacked my stuff and made my hotel room more like home.

I looked out my window and saw the city. Big clouds covered the tall buildings as fog slightly appeared. I read it was going to rain at night so I better go out and discover the city... alone.

I got my black jacket and a black mask on that'll prepare me for the climate. It's freezing outside, but that won't stop me to have a little adventure in Tokyo. 

I brought my phone, an umbrella and some cash with me. I left my room and headed down stairs to the lobby. As soon as I walked out of the elevator I spotted a big number of fans standing outside.

"Oh man," I whispered. I went to the desk and asked for another exit with the basic Japanese I know.

"Ms. Nae yes," She bowed. "Follow me."

"Thanks," I brought my mask back on and followed the thin lady. She guided me through the kitchen and opened a back door.

"This way, you'll get to the avenue through that street," She smiled politely.

I thanked her and made my way towards the avenue she mentioned. I walked past several food stations and little stores, I took some pictures and a cute cafe caught my attention. I stepped inside and noticed the homey atmosphere, wooden floors and neutral color walls. The place looked so authentic with flowers hanging from the ceiling, giving a greenhouse vibe.

I walked to the register and ordered a latte with vainilla. Thankfully the man spoke english. He told me they'll give me my orden in 5 minutes.

I took a seat in an armchair beside the window, giving a sight of the street. People walking by, children playing with a ball and women gossiping in the streets. This area looked really passive than the city I know.

The waiter brought my latte and I quickly took a sip. It tasted delicious and so creamy. The vainilla hitting my palate harmoniously.

I brought my phone out and uploaded a image I took early in the morning.

_______________

I N S T A G R A M