LX. T W I C E

What is Love?

__________

O U T F I T

"How the hell are we going to get in?" I asked looking outside from the van window as we drove by the arena

"How the hell are we going to get in?" I asked looking outside from the van window as we drove by the arena. My eyes laid on the fans that made long lines to enter the anticipated concert.

Yes, today was the day I could finally see Twice live. I have never been to one of their concerts and finally got a chance to! Yoongi got us several tickets by a close friend of his and made our way to the arena. I was anticipating this day for so long.

Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, Seokjin, Jungkook and I were the ones attending the concert. Namjoon and Hoseok didn't really feel like going so they stayed home.

Jin was the most excited one too, he has been waiting for this day too.

"By one of the back entrances," Yoongi answered staring at his phone beside me. "We need to camouflage between the crowd."

"I don't think they'll notice us," Jungkook added as he sat in front of me, eyes outside the window.

"Just cover my handsome face and that'll be enough," Jin whispered from his seat as Jimin giggled.

Taehyung leaned towards Jungkook's seat to look at the fans. "Let's try to not be suspicious. Walk in like if we were staff."

"Then take that berret off," Yoongi chuckled as Taehyung smiled with red cheeks, taking the hat off immediately.

"I can hide it in my purse and give it to you when we get to our places," I offered pointing at my bag. He nodded thanking me, while handing the object. There will be security there, but the staff told us to not create a lot of noise as we enter the arena, for our own safety and others.

"We are here," Jimin spoke as the van stopped beside a ver edgy entrance. There were boxes all around, supplies and a couple of golf carts. "Feels weird entering someone else's concert."

"It'll be fun," Taehyung chirped with excitement.

The driver opened the door and each one of us stepped out the vehicle. Jungkook helped me get down as I held his hand firmly.

"Thank you," I whispered as I took my hand off of his. He smiled scrunching his nose and returned back to Jimin.

It's funny how he always tries to do nice things to me when we are out in public, one being helping me get out of vehicles.

The moment we got outside, we were introduced to three body guards and a JYP staff member who will be helping us.

The lady wearing the company collar pointed at the golf carts. "Welcome everyone. We will be using the carts to transport you. Please step inside carefully."