XL. G I R L S T A L K

I will always care for you

_________

O U T F I T

"And that's what happened," I sighed as I sat on top of the kitchen island

"And all this happened in less than a week?" Yun asked shocked as she poured wine in a glass.

I invited the girls over and explained what happened in Paris and at the WAW awards. How I was slowly falling in love with him, but he never mentioned something more. He kissed me, but completely ignored me at the party. And how he knew I was going with Jisoo to the ball, but the thing is I am going with him just as a friend. But Jungkook hates Jisoo... he has made that very clear.

I needed advice and the only people I know are them. Well... I basically told Namjoon 70% of the story... just that he doesn't know his name. And that he is literally living in the same house as him.

"But are you okay?" Lily questioned placing her hand over my knee, slowly caressing her thumb.

I smiled trying to hold my tears. "I am I guess."

"No no," Yun came towards me and handed me her glass making me smile. "It's okay to cry honey. Let it out."

I felt like all the stress I have been feeling left my body in that instant as a couple of tears streamed down my cheeks. "I agreed to go with Jisoo because he's a friend and yeah I did have a crush on him months ago! But it meant nothing to me and now Jungkook is the one I want, but the way he stared at me last night..."

Rose gasped and slapped the counter. "This is unbelievable. But what if... maybe he didn't want to invite you because people will see both as a couple?"

"Some idols invite their partner because the Golden Ball is a big thing, but don't want the media to know so the partner walks beside the redcarpet. Not on it. Get it?" Yun explained. "I have worked with some idols on their outfits for the Golden Ball, and this always happens. So Jungkook had no excuse on that. Plus cameras are prohibited inside the building, there will be no proof." (A.N: Don't trust this. I made this up lol)

"Damn," Rose muttered to herself. "Then why?"

"Fear of being neglected?" Lily continued handing me a clean tissue.

"Don't think so," I responded taking the tissue. I would have accepted his invite in a second.

"What should we do?" Rose questioned.

"Revenge," Yun whispered gaining a frown from me.

"I don't want revenge... I feel like it was somehow my fault too. I should have told him about Jisoos invite. I was planning on tell him that night, but he was so busy."