LXIX. MOMA

I dream my painting
and I paint my dream

- Vincent Van Gogh

___________

O U T F I T

"It's so big," I commented as I contemplated the enormous stadium

"It's City Field. What did you expect?" Jungkook chuckled as he got up the stage, giving a jump on the last step. "I have noticed you say that every time you step inside any venue."

I finished soundcheck for tonight's concert so it was the guys turn to head up stage and do their rehearsal. They were pretty late, apparently they had a problem backstage, giving me more time to perfectionate my performance.

I showed a big smile as I took a step back. "I am amazed every time." I looked at him to see his smirk slowly forming. "What?"

"You look pretty. That's all," he whispered as he stood a meter away, shyly hiding his left foot behind the right one.

As my smile began to grow, we heard someone speak. "So... what song are we doing first?" Taehyung asked as he climbed up the platform.

Jungkook snapped his head at him. "What?"

"What's the first song?" he repeated his question as the staff handed him a mic. "Thanks."

"Oh um Idol," Jungkook answered.

"Okay," Taehyung nodded as the boys came to the stage, eyes were barely opening as he yawned hugging himself. He just woke up from a nap, I could tell.

"How was your nap?" I asked passing by him, handing my mic back to the staff.

Tae gave a sleepy smile placing his palm over his cheek. "Too obvious? Heh, I slept for 2 hours back stage. I can't deal with this jet lag-"

"ONE TWO THREE. ONE, TWO, THREEEEEE," Jimin yelled into his mic as the voice echoes around the stadium. "TESTING. TE-TE-TESTING."

Tae's smile turned into an annoyed frown. "Jimin shut the he-"

"PRRRAAAAAA."

"Jimin, please be quiet. Thank you," Namjoon ordered kindly as he got up stage, the rest of the boys behind.

"I'm sorry," Jimin smiled standing beside Taehyung who waved goodbye as I left them rehearse.

After soundcheck Tae, Namjoon, Jungkook and I decided to go to the MoMa for a stroll. Namjoon has been waiting for this stop the entire tour, he's been visiting every museum he can in every city. He has whole list.

We took one of the vans and headed to the museum. We had to be accompanied by a body guard, Bighit's orders, which is understandable as the guys are very known. The last thing we want is for them to be hurt. Jimin and Hoseok were already mobbed at the apple store this morning, we don't want that to occur again.