XVII. ありがとうございました

Better an oops than a what if

__________

O U T F I T

"Raise your hands in the air!" Namjoon shouted

The crowd was amazing. I stood with a big grin as I stared at the fans, they moved the army bomb front and back, making the illusion of waves.

"We purple you!" Tae yelled.

I walked beside Seokjin to the front of the stage as we stood in line.

"Konichiwa!" Namjoon bowed as the crowd roared. "We are so happy to be here with you tonight. And you may have noticed that Jimin hasn't been singing tonight and we want to explain why."

Jungkook hugged Jimin and spoke. "He is on a vocal rest so please understand. He would love to sing but he can't or he will hurt his voice even more."

"Let's give a big applause for Jimin!" Taehyung cheered as the army clapped.

"He will be with us but with lips sealed," Hoseok pouted.

"Okay army...." Namjoon raised his hand as they all roared. "Are you ready for the next song?"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH" that's what I heard from the crowd.  Pure happiness.

"So show me," Jungkook sang to the mic.

"I'll show you!" The Army answered.

He smiled and Magic Shop began to start. I walked down the stage, but made my way towards the small space dividing the audience with the stage, where the security was standing. The fans waved at me as I took pictures with them quickly. When I finished with the pictures, I took my phone out and went live on instagram for the other army to join.

I looked at the comments and my heart fluttered.

I can say I attended a bts concert thanks to misun lol 💕

Omg Jhope looks so good.

The comment appeared as he walked towards me and winked.

I walked closer to the boys and rested my arms on top of the stage. Jungkook approached me and kneeled as he waved at the camera. He sent a cute heart and looked at me with his big eyes. I returned with a smile as he took my phone out of my grip.

"Hey!" I laughed.

He shrugged and turned the live video in selfie mode and recorded the boys and him. He kept a big smile as he eyed me from time to time to see my reaction.

He went to Namjoon and hugged him from behind, still doing the live video.

I decided to enjoy the concert and watch the clumsy stuff the guys did on stage. Jimin just danced and said hello to the army with the biggest grin. He spotted me, ran towards my area and jumped off the stage causing the girls and guys, who were behind us scream. He gave some fans a big tender hug and stood next to me.