XV. F L O O D

You are the music in me

_____________

O U T F I T

"I think your voice needs to be smoother," Yoongi spoke through the mic as I stood inside of the recording booth

"I think your voice needs to be smoother," Yoongi spoke through the mic as I stood inside of the recording booth. I gave him a nod and scooted closer to the mic.

"Youuuuuuuu," I sang and tried to make it softer than before.

Yoongi gave a thumbs up from the console, making me know it came out perfect, as he sat on a leather desk chair. Concentration on his face as he edited some stuff in the computer.

"I think that's all, right?" I asked closing the booth door behind me.

"Yup."

"I'm excited for this song..." I sighed throwing myself over the couch behind him, taking a sip of my water bottle. "We have been waiting for this for sooo long."

I heard him chuckle as he pressed play on the track letting our song sound from the top speakers. "I know. Thank god they lend us this studio for some time."

The song sounded perfect. Just like we imagined.

"So when are we planning to drop our baby?"

"Okay that sounds horrible- and maybe on February?"

He turned towards me and crossed his arms showing a small smile. "Can't we release it before?"

"Joon released mono last month. Burn the Stage just got released and your other movie will be released in two months, you guys are on tour, Jungkook wants to write music for his upcoming album. That means you guys have a ton of things happening plus we need Big Hit's approval before anything. And I kind of want to shoot a music video for the song..."

He nodded, patting the wooden desk. "You are right... and the music video does sound cool."

"I know right? I imagine it like a big dark pool with pink light barely touching the waves as you stand on a platform, but it seems like you are walking on the water."

"Misun that sounds amazing! And what if like water begins to splash around."

"But in the intense part of the song?"

He pointed at me with a victory grin. "Of course."

"What if you direct the music video?" I proposed crossing my legs over the seat. He shook his head and gave a clap immediately.