XX. B E A C H

Is what I know really the ocean?
Or a blue desert?

_______

O U T F I T

"To your right and then left

"To your right and then left."

"Your left of my left?" Jin asked turning at me as I sat on the passenger seat.

I blinked several times. "Jin, it's the same. My left is your left."

"Oooo."

We decided to give the beach a visit before our concert here in Sydney. We rented a van and were trying to find the way to the beach, according to google it's 5 minutes away. But Jin missed 4 turns and we were lost, not to be so mad about it, the city was beautiful.

"I can't believe you are the oldest," Jungkook said as he rested both of his arms over our seats.

Seokjin turned right as I chuckled. "Shut up I'm driving."

"Be careful with the next turn, it looks intense-"

And it was. The whole car bumped and moved causing Jimin to fall from his seat.

"Hyung!!!!" Jungkook scolded.

"WE HAVE A FALLEN JIMIN!" Hoseok yelled from the back. Well, he was basically sitting on top of everyone so... he had to fall.

Jimin laughed and sat back down on Jhope's lap. "I'm okay!"

"Are you sure?" I asked worried.

"He's a strong man Misun," Jungkook spoke as he rested his head on Seokjin's seat.

"My duty is to protect him as none of you do" I raised an eyebrow.

He smirked raising his head at me. "He's your baby?"

I chuckled and shook my head playfully. "He's my son."

He kept a smile and nodded. "Can I be the father?"

"Jungkook you know I am not really his mo-"

"I'm the father now," He snapped, slapping his knee.

I sighed at the boy who just called himself Jimin's father. "Hey by the way I saw the tweet you sent from my account!" I pointed out.

He gave a big smile. "It has half a million hearts! You are welcome."

"Thanks hub."

He subtly blushed as I turned back to the street.

"I think I see the beach," Jin muttered and followed the ocean.

We got to the beach, thankfully, and started to take our things down the van. I planned this little beach trip to enjoy Sydney, but the main purpose was for Namjoon and Rose to get to know each other. Lily was my partner in crime. Yun couldn't come as she went out with Mike and explored the city, but told us to document everything.