XII. M O V I E

Let's create new memories. Just us.

______________

O U T F I T

"We. Are. On. Tour," Jhope said to the camara. "And this is how it goes."

Big Hit wants to record every single moment of the tour and do a documentary out of it. They asked every single one of us to speak to the camera and talk about the tour. What we expect, what's the journey etc.

The set was a simple cream background, a wooden table, a blueish gray couch and a plant. The director said cut, Hoseok stood up and gave me a high five. "I'm hungry! Did you already get eat Misun?"

"Let's go get breakfast after this," I proposed.

"We'll wait for you outside," he patted my shoulder and got out the room.

"Ready?" The director asked.

I sat on the same couch Hobi sat and crossed my legs. "Let's start."

"Clap."

And I did what he ordered.

"Introduce yourself."

I took a breath and spoke. "Hello my name is Nae Misun and I'm the special guest in the Love Yourself Tour. I am 24 years old and I couldn't be happier."

"Talk us about how you got here," the director kindly said as he read a sheet of paper.

I gave a low laugh as I stared at my shoes. "It's a long story. I got here by an angel named Yoongi who thought it would be a great idea for me to open the shows and sing the lyrics I wrote in my bedroom. It's an honor to be with bts on tour," I resumed the story. "It's the second day of the tour and I feel like I know the members for months. They are awesome guys."

The director smiled and asked another question. "What do you expect from the tour?"

"First of all I expect myself to give the best," I laughed, hiding my hands under my legs. "I am expecting to learn a lot. Expecting to have adventures around the world. I expect to enjoy everyday."

"What characteristics of yourself do you most love?"

"Umm," I hummed. "Probably my creativity & that I care for people a lot. Is that a characteristic? Well, I am a really carrying person."

"What characteristics of yourself do you want to change?"

I sighed and thought of an answer. "I care a lot and that turns into worry. I worry all the time and I wish I could just let go of things, you know? I really need someone who can teach me how," I giggled.