LII. C H A O S

You can't have a normal day with bts

__________

Taehyung and I approached the crowd that naturally formed in the middle of the extense living room.

People were shouting, raising their hands, some were jumping making it difficult to see who was in the center of the mob.

"What is this?" I raised my voice at Taehyung, him trying to look between the heads.

He shrugged. "I think I saw Seokjin in the center, but he wasn't alone."

"Maybe a drinking game?"

"Most likely... tho they are pretty hyped for a stupid drinking game?" Taehyung rolled his eyes crossing his arms. "That's pretty dumb."

"You hate alcohol right?" I questioned poking his ribs. Whenever we go out to drink, he is the only one who orders soda.

He made a face of disgust. "It tastes horrible. I don't understand why people like it... the flavor is too strong."

I chuckled agreeing with him. "Yeah, but the effect is what most people like."

He shook his head. "I don't see the need."

"Mhmm..." I tried to look between the crowd and spotted someone with soft brown hair. "I can see some parts of the other person..."

"Yeah me too."

I saw Seokjin... and besides was a man... I noticed the grayish jacket he was wearing. Black jeans and black button up shirt. I looked up as the people in front moved to the side perfectly so I could see his face.

Jungkook.

I snapped my head towards Taehyung as he gave me the same frightening look I had.

"Is that—?"

Taehyung slowly nodded. "Jungkook?"

I looked back at the crowd and began my steps, Taehyung following behind. We got in between a couple of people, walking between their bodies and we could finally see the scene clearly. We were staring at them as we hid between the crowd.

It looked like a movie scene.

Seokjin was in the middle with a cooler just in front of him, I could spot several drinks inside.

To our left was another guy around our age, wearing a dark blue cap and some chains surrounding his waist. He seemed like a dancer or something. Actually, he looked like an anime character just by the way he was dressed.

And on the right, was my boy. Jungkook.

Compared to the other boy's figure, Jungkook looked shy and awkward to be standing in the center.

"My baby is all shy," I whispered next to Taehyung as Jungkook kept playing with his fingers, looking around. His eyes were wandering around the room, through the people's faces and then back to the floor.

"He is so uncomfortable," Taehyung whispered back. "Poor guy. I don't blame him."

Between them was a table set up with several plastic cups and glasses of alcohol.

"Okay so you guys know how to play?" Seokjin asked. "Each one of you says a wish. Then we chug the drinks and the one who finishes the 5 cups first, wins and gets their wish come true okay? All the cups need to be empty."

They both nodded.

Was Jungkook seriously going to play such a game? I was surprised by that. He is not a guy who just plays drinking games at parties, much less with strangers as a crowd is watching.