XXI. H O L D M E

Is everything meant to happen?
Or was it a mistake?

_________

O U T F I T

"Are you ready for London?" Jimin asked me as we climbed up the stairs to the plane

All the Asia shows were done. We were heading to London now to start the Europe tour and I was really excited to explore every city. The boys told me they had some things planned for Europe, as visiting touristic places, Museums etc.

"I am," I smiled as we walked on the small hallway.

"I'm beside V," He looked at his ticket. "You?"

"I think I'm beside Namjoon."

"Oh then you are close to us!" He beamed as we arrived to our seats.

They were huge. It had so much leg space and a small wall dividing each seat. It had a screen in front and it looked like the chair can become bed. Since Bighit was paying all my expenses, they bought first class tickets and I couldn't be more excited. I placed my bag under my seat and sat down. Jimin sat across the hallway to my right as he got his pillow ready.

I patiently waited as all the boys walked in. Jimin and I got too excited that we basically ran towards the plane and got here first. Jungkook got in and saw my seat, gazed at his boarding pass clenching his jaw. He turned to Namjoon who was waiting for him to move, and whispered something to his ear.

Namjoon leaned his head to the left and sighed. "Okay." He mouthed.

I continued to arrange my stuff and took my phone out to see I had some missing texts.

J I S O O 🔥

Jisoo: good morning...

You: hello 👋🏼 how are you?

Jisoo: I'm way better now that you answered. And you?

I gulped at his text. Is he trying to kill me?

You: haha excited. Going to London right now.

Jisoo: sounds fun. Good luck on your flight, hey I'll be in Berlin the same dates that you'll be there... maybe we could go out?

You: I would love to! 💕

Jisoo: okay.. see you in a week 👀

I smiled to the screen and turned to my left to see Jungkook placing his leather bag under his seat. He was wearing a black tee and a cream opened button up on top, baggy blue jeans, and his white tennis shoes.