LVII. F A M I L Y

Let's hope for a white christmas,
just you and me.

________

O U T F I T

"Okay Gina take a deep breath," I tried to calm my sister as she ran around the house making the place look perfect

"Okay Gina take a deep breath," I tried to calm my sister as she ran around the house making the place look perfect. "They might be idols, but I swear they are just like us."

"Let me just add lavender essence in the bathroom's soap so they can feel like home," She snapped like if it was the idea of the century.

Yesterday I stayed the night at Gina's to help her with the food for today. I spent my morning watching cartoons with Mini and going grocery shopping after.

I rolled my eyes and placed the forks beside the plates in the dinning room. Gina took the news of Bts dinning with us perfectly, just that today she had a panic attack and is trying her best with everything. She went and bought new towels for the bathrooms and even cleaned the cushions of the living room. I was trying to reassure her everything will come out just fine, yet she always finds a tiny detail that's out of place.

"They won't notice the essence Gina!" I groaned watching my sister come out of the bathroom sealing the lavender drops.

She ignored my words and headed to the kitchen. "I just want them to feel welcomed. Plus the towels are new and could be tough to the skin. Have you seen Yoongi's hands?! They are soft and delicate."

I sighed and after I finished with the table, I walked to where she was while she placed the cake I bought inside the microwave to keep it safe. "Gina. Everything is perfect. Calm down! You are an amazing host."

She stopped what she was doing and turned towards me finally in peace. "I just feel pressure... they are spending Christmas eve with us. I want them to feel like they are at home, with their families."

I walked closer and rubbed her arm slowly. I know she wants it to be special, but this makes her feel crazy. "The guys are excited and couldn't be more happy about it. Just be normal with them. I appreciate your efforts for tonight but I don't want you to stress out for nothing."

She took a deep breath and agreed. "You're right. I am just very observant over everything... are they on their way? Remember Duho is going to get here late because he's at the hospital."

I nodded and opened the chat.

L Y  F A M 💕

You: Guys how are you doing?

RM: Misun we are on our way! We'll get there in 5 minutes.

JHOPE: I just need to heat the spaghetti. 😊