IV. S T A R T

New start, same story

_____________

O U T F I T

"I think I forgot my toothbrush," Seokjin said as he sat beside me, searching his backpack and sighed at not finding the object

"I think I forgot my toothbrush," Seokjin said as he sat beside me, searching his backpack and sighed at not finding the object. "I lost it, indeed."

I laughed at his comment. "You can buy one at the store down the street tomorrow, don't worry."

Namjoon, or as he goes rm, turned to me as he sat in front of us on a sofa. "You didn't just said that."

Actually, it's weird calling Rm, Namjoon... Everyone knows him as Rm. Specially as I am not too close to him.

"What? What's wrong?" I looked at Jin as he had a shocked expression.

Seokjin glared Rm. "Explain Namjoon."

Namjoon tried to maintain serious, but showed a glimpse of a smile. "Jin's tooth brush is special. He bought it in Japan and it's electric. It's super powerful."

"It's the future," Jin added.

It was Saturday night. We were in the hotel were the interviews were going to be held. It has been 2 weeks since the announcement and my social media has been exploding. Thousands of new followers everyday, likes on my pictures, new tags and all because of touring with Bts. And now I was talking with Bts about a toothbush of the future. What are the odds?

I haven't spoken to Jin, RM or V for a long time. I think I just said hello when I saw them or when I visited their studio and showed them the song I wrote for them.

I have seen Namjoon and Seokjin at parties... I have never had a formal conversation with them. It's actually rare to see them out, so I barely know them. I hope to get to know them through tour, Yoongi told me I'll like them when I have a chance to talk to them.

They seem nice and friendly, V seems a little more shy, but that's all. He offered me a cookie on the ride here so I guess he doesn't hate me.

"Are you guys talking about Jin's toothbrush?" Hoseok walked towards us as the manager talked with the hotel staff. V, Jimin and Jungkook were on their phones on the other side of the lobby, Yoongi was with the staff and the rest and I were talking.

"Yeah," Seokjin said. "My most prized possession."

"Your most priced possession are your chopsticks don't lie," He returned.

He thought about it and agreed. "You are right Hoseok." Immediately laughing causing me to laugh too.

"Misun so tell us more about yourself," Rm raised his cheeks at me. "We know you as a singer, but we want to know you as a friend. You'll be stuck with us for a long time."