XLI. K I D S

The prettiest souls are the ones who live forever.

_________

"This place is often visited by Yoongi and I," I explained as we sat in one of the booths of the restaurant. It wasn't full, just a couple of people.

"Wow!" They exclaimed amazed by the totally normal ramen place.

We sat all together in a table big enough for all of us. Kai, Beomgyu and Soobin in one side and Taehyun, Yeonjun and me on the other.

"Order whatever you'll like," I exclaimed as the waitress came. They must be starving, practice make your body exhausted and I know they dance nonstop. Food is a must to regain your energy.

"I'll have a small ramen and a juice," Taehyun began to say as I frowned at his simple order.

"A small one? Order the big one. Guys, please order whatever you want! It's my treat," I pursued as they shared looks. Bighit payed me last week and now I want to pay everyone their meals.

"But we don't want to bother you," Soobin spoke for the group.

I chuckled at their politeness. "Please. I beg you to order whatever you want. You are the guests."

The boys gave shinning eyes and ordered right away.

"So can I have an order a big bowl of ramen and pork?" Hueningkai asked me, as I replied with a big nod. "Oh gosh yes."

Everyone ordered, including me, we were about to have a feast. 

"So how are you been feeling about being future idols ?" I asked to start a conversation, the boys seemed a little shy with me. I need to make them feel comfortable.

"Good!," Yeonjun smiled as the boys agreed. "We will finally be debuting soon and we can't wait."

I nodded as I heard him speak again. "How are you feeling in bighit? And with everything in general? The tour and all... Noona."

My cheeks redden when he called me like that. I am their Noona? Oh my gosh. Cute.

"Must be tiring," Beomgyu added.

I sighed and gave a grin. "It is tiring," I pointed out making them laugh. "But it has been the best. Actually- I shouldn't really be saying this, but I get a feeling we will get closer so I'll tell you." They chuckled and leaned closer, interested of what I was going to say. "I didn't want to tour with bts."

Soobin let out a very hearable gasp. Actually, every single one did.

"I know, I am a bad person," I admitted. Their faces were pure shock and disgrace of me to say such horrible thing.

"Why didn't you?" Taehyun questioned as why would I say no to the biggest kpop group, and he was right to be curious.

"Because I wanted to be unknown. I liked to not be labeled as an idol and I knew if I went with them on tour, my life would be turned all around. I have seen Yoongi be an idol for years and I didn't want that... but here I am. And I'm happy. I do not regret touring with them and I am thankful for everything," I explained as they are share nods.

"It'll be hard," Beomgyu whispered worried. "When we debut..."

I looked at him as he stared at the table defeated. "Beomgyu..."