V. T H E N E W G I R L

Find someone who makes you feel drunk
when you're sober.

_________

O U T F I T

The day has come for me to prove the world I love to be part of this amazing tour

The day has come for me to prove the world I love to be part of this amazing tour. I mean, I am getting used to the free food, hairstylist and makeup artist. Big hit is basically paying for all of this so I get to enjoy.

"Are you excited?" Rose, the makeup artist/hairstylist, asked. We have been talking since the moment I took a seat in front of her, she's so sweet and has been telling me how this work changed her life. From her small town she worked her ass to be where she is now.

"I'm mostly nervous," I shook my shoulders and looked at her through the mirror. "I've been to interviews and talked to small crowds, but I feel like this is more official you know? I am scared to say something I didn't have to."

She understood while she picked up the lip tint. "Don't you worry. Namjoon is great with interviews, he'll help you out."

She applied a thin layer of pink tint over my lips. "I hope so."

"You'll do great. The army will love you," She beamed. "Don't hurt them and they won't hurt you. They get very protective over the boys, but if you show yourself in peace they'll accept you right away."

"I come in peace," I convinced myself.

"You need to," She added. "Be yourself."

I nodded as she gave the final touches. I looked at myself in the mirror and got amazed. "I look so... good."

"You just got officially kpoped," She giggled.

My makeup was natural and so fresh. My hair was styled with long soft curls and smelled like coconut, my hair never smells like that.

I thanked her and headed towards the room where the interviews were going to be held in. I sat down on the chair with my name on it, Rm sat next to me and gave me a low wave.

"Do you know where are the other boys?" The producer asked behind the camera. Around 9 people were moving cables, fixing the light or just sitting behind the camera looking important. Some were producers, managers and people I have never seen.

Namjoon turned to them and shook his head. "I thought they were already here."

We waited 5 minutes for the boys and Jungkook walked in the room behind Hoseok.